watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In Roy I trust.....

Started by Scrumpy, January 31, 2010, 11:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

HatterDon

you mean you're not secretly missing Lawrie Sanchez?

I'm convinced of two things:

1. There isn't a manager anywhere in the world that I'd prefer to run Fulham than Roy Hodgson.
2. He is totally committed to making us the best possible team under the constraints that come with a small club.

Given those two things, I'm convinced that all the leavings and arrivings that have occurred at the end of the transfer period Monday evening [unless there's four flakes of snow in Manchester and then Thursday noon] will reflect the best combination of judgment, need, availability, and financial reality possible.

Or, to put in another way: THREAD TITLE PLUS 1
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Lighthouse

Why trust in Roy totally? I wouldn't want anybody else but he has made too many mistakes or made decisions that have turned out to be wrong to be totally trustworthy.

He's a man, he's just a man, so calm so cool, no reporters fool,running every game, it's just a shame. Does he scream and shout,let he feelings out, know when to make the subs, does he know what to do.

Taken from Jesus, Roy You're the Star.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

clintclintdeuce

85% trust from me. Would like to see him take Fulham to the next step, to get rid of the were a small club mentality excuses.
The Dude abides.

TonyGilroy