watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Blackburn

Started by aaronmcguigan, September 07, 2014, 01:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

I have 1 spare ticket if anyone wants it.

spoonffc

I would love it, how much would you like for it?

aaronmcguigan

Was going to go in the Fulham spirit and offer it for free but since you're offering: A pint , and a bag of peanuts. Dry roasted only.

fulhamfever

How much do you want for it? If the Tea Spoon wont buy it the offer is on for the Table Spoon that would be me. When is the match btw?

aaronmcguigan

My demands of dry roasted peanuts are still unmet. Its on the 20th, ie 13 days away. Its poor seats but its still a seat Riverside WL row 1  . at least you've a chance of being on telly

spoonffc

I would definitely like to take it off your hands is still possible - a big bag of salted peanuts and pint it is, how do we go about making such trade

aaronmcguigan

it was dry roasted , don't try to pull the wool over my eyes.  I don't know, PM or meet at the ground on the day I suppose. Im in Newry, NI but heading over Fri to Mon for the match with 2 others but I have 4 tickets.

fulhamfever

Cant make that as I am away watching Aston Villa v. Arsenal see how the old homiez are doing Richardson and Senderos

FishaPrice

Were you supposed to go with Tunnicliffe?

aaronmcguigan

in all honesty, I have a spare ticket and its free to  a good home  unfortunately its not a great seat Riverside WL Row 1.

As said before lookin no money for it, Im heading with 2 other mates who dont even like football but we're heading over to London for the weekend, and I insisted on heading to the match, bought an extra ticket for the girlfriend who is now not free to go.

Any takers PM me or reply. Im not bothered who takes it but obv if you're sat next to me be a bit of craic and the tickets yours..!