more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR-Traintickets ,Help needed

Started by fulhamdk, September 08, 2014, 02:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamdk

Good afternoon.
I am coming over for Brighton-Fulham and are trying to book a trainticket,if booked in advance you can normally get a returnticket from London to Brighton for 10 pounds,but not it will cost me 19,is there something going on in Brighton on the saturday we play them or have ticketprices just gone up.
Thanks in advance.
Still a Fulham even though we went down.
Torben from Denmark

RaySmith

On thetrainline.com you can buy a Super Off Peak Day Return for the 29th November, travelling from London Victoria or St. Pancras, that can be used on selected off peak trains for £10.00 - and there seem to be plenty of trains you  can book on to allow you plenty of time to get to and from the game, for example - 10.10 outward,and the 18.37  or 19.04 returning - there are later, and earlier, trains you could book to return, and go out earlier or later for that matter-the journey takes about 1 hour and fifteen to twenty minutes.

So , as long as you book certain trains  and come back the same day , it will only cost £10.00.

I hope you enjoy the game - and you have a Fulham victory to celebrate. 049:gif

fulhamdk

Thanks Ray.
I will in look in to it.Looking forward to my trip to the southcoast

leonffc

Do you have a match ticket sorted? I can see this selling out quickly

fulhamdk

I do not have a match ticket,but i looked at footballgroundguide.com and it says that there is room for 3300 awayfans so i hoped i was able to get one of them.If thats not possible i will have to sit amongst Brightons fans.I have booked flights and hotel,staying in east croydon where there is easy access to Brighton trains.

fulhamdk

Train ticket booked,now i just have to wait for the match tickets to go on sale.
Come on Fulham

Wingnut

Any chance of this game being changed for TV? I see that the Brentford game the week before has been switched to a Friday night. Was thinking of booking flights for this but I didn't want to risk it until I knew it was going ahead. It will be a popular game but I have a membership and a few hundred points, so I think I'll be ok for a ticket, given that we get 3,000.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fulhamdk

Hey Wingnut.
I dont know about the game being changed for tv,but i took a chance and booked a flight arriving Friday late afternoon at Heathrow and booked an off peak return ticket to Brighton,so i should be allright even if the game will be played at the early saturday kick off.
Why do you think we will sell out,what is so great about Brighton ?

jms

Quote from: fulhamdk on September 09, 2014, 06:11:00 PM
Hey Wingnut.
I dont know about the game being changed for tv,but i took a chance and booked a flight arriving Friday late afternoon at Heathrow and booked an off peak return ticket to Brighton,so i should be allright even if the game will be played at the early saturday kick off.
Why do you think we will sell out,what is so great about Brighton ?

Brighton is the best place to live in the world ! Well I think so anyway........in answer to your question, it's like a local derby distance and transport links -wise. There are lots of Fulham fans down here in Brighton and Sussex. In fact we try and have regular meet ups of Friends of Fulham in B and S. I'm just hoping I can get 2 tickets with my membership card. It will definitely sell out.