more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just love it.

Started by grandad, September 08, 2014, 08:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Young Newcastle fans find new rucksacks have FULHAM printed on the zip

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/young-newcastle-fans-find-new-4182547#ixzz3CkkzLJw6
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
Where there's a will there's a wife

Samsara

I laughed. The picture of the boys holding up the bags in miserable disappointment is hilarious.

blingo

If the journo tells the truth, the only reason the kids were unhappy is because the rest of the FFC bag was missing.

TheDaddy

Quote from: blingo on September 09, 2014, 07:34:34 AM
If the journo tells the truth, the only reason the kids were unhappy is because the rest of the FFC bag was missing.
0001.jpeg
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

RaySmith

shnlwswlkr

Alan Pardew trying to pretend he's managing his beloved club Fulham.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Syd Cupp

Apparently its designed that way as ....
Like Fulham the zip goes up and down and the Bag like newcastle you just shove your C**p in it.

SP

Quote from: Syd Cupp on September 09, 2014, 11:09:33 AM
Apparently its designed that way as ....
Like Fulham the zip goes up and down and the Bag like newcastle you just shove your C**p in it.

Talking of zips, whilst enjoying a stress free evening at the Cottage last night for the international friendly I couldn't resist a stroll round the empty club shop.  I purchased one of the fancy (& overpriced) training range jackets only to find they've removed the zipped pockets that are so useful on my FX Pro version & replaced them with open pockets.  Where will the cost cutting end?

BTW, it seems the club are looking to open a second shop in Putney when the right premises can be found.