watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jags have a pool

Started by blingo, September 09, 2014, 07:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

There's a paddling pool in Bishop's park, not sure if fans would be allowed to use it though
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

blingo

Quote from: Berserker on September 09, 2014, 07:27:07 AM
There's a paddling pool in Bishop's park, not sure if fans would be allowed to use it though

Only if they bring their own towel ;) and NO RUNNING.

blingo

The Thames is an institution, much like FFC Mr WJ. You'll understand it better when you visit us.

WhiteJag

Quote from: blingo on September 09, 2014, 04:12:39 PM
The Thames is an institution, much like FFC Mr WJ. You'll understand it better when you visit us.

Oh I totally agree, but it's all I had to reply with, lol.  Jax can't compete with London...

Rhys Lightning 63

See, a lot of people laugh at the idea of a pool, and whilst I would love us to get back to the old ways of football such as terracing, Bovril and no women (only joking), I DEFY anyone to tell me tat they wouldn't love to watch a game of football from a pool/hot-tub
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamben

can i wear this if we get one
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

WhiteJag

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 09, 2014, 04:17:12 PM
See, a lot of people laugh at the idea of a pool, and whilst I would love us to get back to the old ways of football such as terracing, Bovril and no women (only joking), I DEFY anyone to tell me tat they wouldn't love to watch a game of football from a pool/hot-tub

Jags have only existed for 20 years.  They don't have the "legacy" to have to live up to as Fulham does.  I'm not sure such gimmicks would be as well received at the Cottage.

Logicalman

Yeah, there are two of them, either side of the big screen at one end of the stadium, we saw people using them during the DC game in July.

Not too certain the general weather in the UK would deem it usable as often though (unless we were all hardy geordies of course!!).

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

fulhamben

Quote from: Logicalman on September 09, 2014, 04:44:02 PM
Yeah, there are two of them, either side of the big screen at one end of the stadium, we saw people using them during the DC game in July.

Not too certain the general weather in the UK would deem it usable as often though (unless we were all hardy geordies of course!!).

can you drink beer in your seats at the stadium?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Logicalman

Quote from: fulhamben on September 09, 2014, 04:47:25 PM

Yep, and Roger & Don will attest to (not me of course!!)
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Logicalman on September 09, 2014, 04:50:37 PM

Who me ???
Actually you were sober, but sure made up for it later
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Logicalman

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on September 09, 2014, 04:57:28 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on September 09, 2014, 04:50:37 PM

Who me ???
Actually you were sober, but sure made up for it later

Yes, you. I was still suffering from what you lot did to me the night before!!!

blingo

Quote from: fulhamben on September 09, 2014, 04:25:01 PM
can i wear this if we get one

Wouldn't  it be too big for you? hahahahahaha

Berserker

What is that guy doing behind? Presume he was pulling the trunks down as a joke as the guy wearing them had both hands full of drink. Weird

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Logicalman

Quote from: Berserker on September 09, 2014, 05:10:48 PM
What is that guy doing behind? Presume he was pulling the trunks down as a joke as the guy wearing them had both hands full of drink. Weird

Thats a copper behind him  ... ooer!  :022:

Berserker

How can you tell, can you see his hancuffs!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

WhiteJag

Of course.  the seats all have drink holders. You can't at the Cottage?

blingo

You can't even walk in with a bottle of water with the lid on WJ.