watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

question....Fulham on tv??

Started by jarv, September 09, 2014, 06:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I am flying on to Scotland for a funeral this week-end. Do they show championship games on tv, or a championship match of the day. If so, when is it on.
Thanks.

PeterFFC

Quote from: jarv on September 09, 2014, 06:11:50 PM
I am flying on to Scotland for a funeral this week-end. Do they show championship games on tv, or a championship match of the day. If so, when is it on.
Thanks.
Sorry to hear.
There is the Football League Show straight after Match of the Day. We've actually been feature match most times, so we get to see a lot more highlights than before.

fulhamben

Quote from: PeterFFC on September 09, 2014, 06:27:55 PM
Thanks.
Sorry to hear.
There is the Football League Show straight after Match of the Day. We've actually been feature match most times, so we get to see a lot more highlights than before.
that's at like midnight though
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Nero

its repeated sunday mornings on bbc2 at about 9am

PeterFFC

Quote from: fulhamben on September 09, 2014, 06:34:30 PM
Thanks.
Sorry to hear.
that's at like midnight though
I know. We should be one of the 1st on though. If you can't stay up I think that they've started replaying it on a Sunday morning on BBC 2.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Thanks.

What about the Fulham web site on Sunday.  They'll have extended highlights
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on September 09, 2014, 06:55:37 PM
Thanks.

What about the Fulham web site on Sunday.  They'll have extended highlights

They play the whole 90+ minutes.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

dannyboi-ffc

Thanks.
Sorry to hear.

sorry to hear lol!!!!!! That cracked me up. So witty but yet so true. You poor sod
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging