https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FIFA 15

Started by kempkong, September 10, 2014, 01:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 10, 2014, 08:46:33 PM
Quote from: FPT on September 10, 2014, 08:21:31 PM
This might excite some, though it's just a mock up done by somebody on-line. How great does that look?!?!

that looks amazing! Is that not on the game then because if it was I was definitely gonna convert from PES to pro!

PES is Pro?

It looks amazing. Someone has far too much time on their hands though.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

dannyboi-ffc

Yeah pes stands for pro evolution soccer. I call it pro to but I assumed people on here would know it as PES
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

kempkong

Been playing today and whilst obviously there is no real link between the game and real life I have certainly realized a few things about fulham;

1) we are very light in midfield especially defensive
2) we have almost no left midfielder which is probably why McCormack is put over that side.
3) our keeper situation is terrible and I can't believe the club allowed it to get that way when we were supposed to be pushing for promotion.

I think our first aim is to stay in this division and I clearly need to adjust my expection as I was quite disillusioned. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: kempkong on September 26, 2014, 06:08:48 PM
Been playing today and whilst obviously there is no real link between the game and real life I have certainly realized a few things about fulham;

1) we are very light in midfield especially defensive
2) we have almost no left midfielder which is probably why McCormack is put over that side.
3) our keeper situation is terrible and I can't believe the club allowed it to get that way when we were supposed to be pushing for promotion.

I think our first aim is to stay in this division and I clearly need to adjust my expection as I was quite disillusioned.  

Know that this is supposed to be a FIFA related thread but, if we don't spend in January I think most supporters will come around to the idea that finishing mid-table will be quite the accomplishment this season. Our roster has been poorly constructed.

Anyone know if FIFA still has the mode where you can play thru a season along with the club with "real life" form applied to each game. Know that you could do that a couple of iterations ago but, I don't know if they've kept that mode.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

kempkong

Yes it's still there but I'm not sure you would want to. Magath  really did screw us in that transfer window.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: kempkong on September 26, 2014, 06:29:32 PM
Yes it's still there but I'm not sure you would want to. Magath  really did screw us in that transfer window.

When I get a copy, I think this is how I will have to play.....after I've gotten used to the game a bit. I've tried playing the new version and apparently I need to re-learn to tackle and shoot.

Northern Cottager

Worst fifa I've ever played. Defense splits constantly, no cover from midfield, players run away from the ball.  Painful.

deecee

Quote from: kempkong on September 26, 2014, 06:08:48 PM

2) we have almost no left midfielder which is probably why McCormack is put over that side

George Williams seems to be AWOL though

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Northern Cottager on September 26, 2014, 08:31:09 PM
Worst fifa I've ever played. Defense splits constantly, no cover from midfield, players run away from the ball.  Painful.

They ran from the ball in the last version. My biggest pet peave from '14 was that, often, the player I was passing the ball to just froze and stared at the ball while defenders just ran up and took it. I haven't seen that happen yet but, I'll be surprised if it has been fixed.

EA is great at branding "new" features and selling them as improvements (tactical defending, 360 degree passing/dribbling - what do any of those things mean anyway?) but they rarely fix glaring issues. How many years has it been that handballs weren't absent or an option (meaning that they don't work well enough to be not optional)?

ToodlesMcToot

I should say that I still buy the damn game because I love to play. I'm pretty dumb that way.

F(f)CUK

Quote from: Northern Cottager on September 26, 2014, 08:31:09 PM
So it is true to life then!!!

Do we still play at Ivy Lane?

JackyFulham90

Am currently enjoying a career mode with Fulham.
Without any new signings I find the most effective Fulham team is

Bettenelli
Hoogland Bodurov Burn Stafylidis
                             Parker
                  Roberts          David
                                 Ruiz
                     Rodallega McCormack

Only signings I have made are

GK - Bunn (Norwich)
MF - Lingard (Man Utd)
St - Mayuka (Southampton)

SouthIslandWhite

Hard to believe that the first year the game comes out with all 20 BPL grounds, Fulham finds itself in The Championship, so no Craven Cottage.  Argh!  Entirely Fulhamish and the curse of being a Fulham fan.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.