watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FIFA 15

Started by kempkong, September 10, 2014, 01:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kempkong

Now we are a championship side how are we gonna be rated? Will any of our potential  youngsters be above 70?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FPT

Rated right now? I doubt it; they hold a couple back for the Manager Mode potential, and wait until "proven" performances before increasing statistics. Alex Kacaniklic was rated 72 on last years FIFA, and he looked a comfortable Premier League footballer in 12-13.

Players like Patrick Roberts and Emerson Hyndman will start off on 60s and go up to 80s. I don't think more than 3 or 4 of our squad will be rated higher than 75.

Fulham as a team will probably be rated either 3 and a half stars or 3 stars, standard Championship side.

ToodlesMcToot

I doubt too many of ours will be rated that highly but, we may have a few "Exciting Prospect", "Great Potential" type players. It'll be fun playing with and getting Fulham promoted but, my original roster will be destroyed come the 2nd season's transfer market.

I'm more interested to see if they've actually fixed some glaring career mode issues. Tackling was atrocious in '14 - basically amounted to passing the ball to the other team. Reffing could have used an overhaul as well as it was totally biased toward the opponent. If they've fixed those things w/o making some grandly named new and improved feature that actually screws something else up, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

love4ffc

I think too many of our players are to new to be rated to highly.  Give them a year or so I think several will be rated highly. 

I am more sad that FIFA 15 will have exact copies of Prem stadiums included and I doubt will be one of them now.   :dft004:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

shnlwswlkr

Well, even though we are a Championship side, all of our players got scanned. This means all their faces will be made to look as much like them as possible. To my knowledge we're the only Championship team to have it done. My friend (the lucky bugger) was the guy who got to go around every team in the Premiership (and Fulham) and scan all their faces for the game. He also said, he's an Arsenal fan, that Fulham was his favourite place he visited out of all the teams and that we were all very nice and friendly.  049:gif I want his job.  :54:
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

shnlwswlkr

Also, I'm actually looking forward to bringing Fulham up from the Championship to winning the Premier League. Makes it a bit more fun this time round!
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

crazycottager

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on September 10, 2014, 02:40:31 PM
Also, I'm actually looking forward to bringing Fulham up from the Championship to winning the Premier League. Makes it a bit more fun this time round!

so true

mikeyffc28

This is the first year with all 20 prem stadiums I believe.  I have dreamt of the day when Fulham walk out at Craven Cottage rather than Ivy Lane!  Ohh well....

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on September 10, 2014, 02:40:31 PM

I'm looking forward to this too.

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: mikeyffc28 on September 10, 2014, 03:27:43 PM
This is the first year with all 20 prem stadiums I believe.  I have dreamt of the day when Fulham walk out at Craven Cottage rather than Ivy Lane!  Ohh well....

Yeah this is true. Gutted. Haha. Maybe if they've bothered to do all our faces, they might just throw in Craven Cottage too?
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on September 10, 2014, 03:39:14 PM
Quote from: mikeyffc28 on September 10, 2014, 03:27:43 PM

Yeah this is true. Gutted. Haha. Maybe if they've bothered to do all our faces, they might just throw in Craven Cottage too?

As historic as it is, I'm surprised that it hasn't been done already.

love4ffc

Agree, the Cottage should be done if for no other reason then it's historical value. 

valdeingruo

They may have already developed it. You know these things take awhile to create so its not illogical to think that, if they started alphabetically they could have gotten to Fulham before we were relegated. We were more of the suprise package to get relegated and if the face scan bit happened, and the historical relevance, they really only need to add a Cottage to Ivy Lane and they have it all done......
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: andersons11 on September 10, 2014, 06:22:24 PM
They may have already developed it. You know these things take awhile to create so its not illogical to think that, if they started alphabetically they could have gotten to Fulham before we were relegated. We were more of the suprise package to get relegated and if the face scan bit happened, and the historical relevance, they really only need to add a Cottage to Ivy Lane and they have it all done......

pretty much how I see it. there shouldn't be any huge amount of work for this to happen. like you say, the addition of the cottage, some color changing for the supporters, and name changes for the ground would have it mostly covered. i know it's not as simple as I make it out to be, but it's not like they'd have to do it from scratch

dannyboi-ffc

I dont play fifa, always been a PES man myself. Might have to convert though as west london white are gonna be no more lol. PES only does the prem
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

FPT

This might excite some, though it's just a mock up done by somebody on-line. How great does that look?!?!

love4ffc

That is awesome! 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: FPT on September 10, 2014, 08:21:31 PM
This might excite some, though it's just a mock up done by somebody on-line. How great does that look?!?!

that looks amazing! Is that not on the game then because if it was I was definitely gonna convert from PES to pro!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Captain Fulhamerica

Must be a PC mod. Looks great! (although the Johnny Haynes stand appears to be falling over). 

Been playing the demo for PS4.  Thank goodness for sliders, the game is far too frantic out of the box.  The tackling is much better, but the GKs are out of this world unbeatable.  Refs are also a little flawed.  A lot of times refs will give a foul when I win the ball and the attacking player trips over me theatrically.  EA has really nailed the presentation this year though.  Highlight reels at halftime and fulltime look amazing. 

Great to hear that Fulham has had face scans done.  Like everyone else I was gutted to hear about the Prem stadiums finally coming after we get relegated.  I've always wondered why they can't put more stadiums in the game, especially since English stadiums are generally pretty similar.  Here in the US, EA's College Football game has had over 100 real stadiums for over a decade. 

Can't wait to have a go with Fulham in Manager Mode!  049:gif

Walsh

I'd love to see Bryan Ruiz as a silver card as I think he'll be one of the most expensive silver cards on Ultimate Team this year.