more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The stockpiling of strikers continues

Started by SouthWest6, September 10, 2014, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthWest6

Fulham join Middlesbrough in hunt for Premier League striker

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/fulham-join-middlesbrough-in-hunt-for-premier-league-striker/

Fulham have joined Middlesbrough and Wolves in the race to sign Sunderland striker Danny Graham on loan, according to FLW sources.

The emergency loan window is open meaning clubs can acquire players on loan for up to 93 days, and Felix Magath's Fulham are keen on a move for the forward.

The 28-year-old striker looks set to leave the Stadium Of Light on loan in this window, and a number of Championship clubs are chasing the former Swansea City forward, FLW understands.

Graham was at Middlesbrough last season under Aitor Karanka where he played 18 times, and scored six goals.

He initially started his career at Middlesbrough and was then bought by Sunderland from Swansea City for £6 million in 2013 where he failed to live up to the sizeable transfer fee as he only registered 13 appearances, scoring no goals in his first season.

The striker then spent the first half of the 2013/14 season on loan at Hull City, and yet again he failed to impress, playing 20 times and scoring just one goal.

FPT

I'd be all for it, I'm a fan of Danny Graham since his Carlisle days. Middlesbrough have the advantage of him being a product of their youth system, before returning on loan last season. He's in a bit of a rut, but on song will do well in the Premier League, let alone the Championship.

Do I believe the story? I don't, same website said we were going to sign Oliver Norwood. Bit of a Football League Goal.com from what I've experienced in the Summer.

bog

He is not prolific at all. Scores as often as Eddie Johnston.

092.gif

FPT

100 goals in 6 seasons sounds decent to me! As well as that he has other qualities to his game, he can hold it and play quickly too. He just needs some love within the right club and he'll tonk another 20 in the Championship.

love4ffc

How many strikers does it take to put the ball in the net? 

I don't know and apparently neither does FM.   

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

aaronmcguigan

he needs some love? Hes not going to get it within a squad that stockpiles forwards and he will more than likely be dropped after a few games. Theres too many strikers, we need people to create the goals instead

zschwartz

madness, if true. ffs, we better start playing 3 on the top. mccormack basically a winger anyway if we get within 30 yards of the box.

Woolly Mammoth

More strikers than Arthur Skargill could ever dig up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Some people collect stamps, others collect dust. As for Felix Wolfgang Magath, he clearly collects strikers.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

love4ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 11, 2014, 03:10:02 AM
Some people collect stamps, others collect dust. As for Felix Wolfgang Magath, he clearly collects strikers.

You mean FM has a "fettish" for strickers!   064.gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Pie and mash

I doubt there's any substance behind this, just guessing at championship clubs that might be plausible