watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

prediction for Reading match

Started by colinwhite, September 12, 2014, 10:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

Ok I'm going to stick my neck out and say a 2-1 win for the whites with  Macormack to bag both goals .  Now that really would get our season going ........

ProfficerFFC

JIMMY D

The Enclosurite

Feeling positive.  Going for a 1-0 win.

COYW
¡COYW!

FortCollinsFulham

2-2, Smith scores on his debut and Hoogland/Stafylidis get a sloppy one.

Really need a win though, I just don't foresee a clean sheet in the works, so maybe 2-1 Whites.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

FPT

I'm moving to Bournemouth tomorrow, so it'll undoubtedly be a 5-0 win. My bloody luck.

SouthWest6

Can't see anything else other than a Reading win, sorry.

David Allen Crankshaw

bigalffc

we could win if the team were correctly selected and employed. Should Felix happen to stumble upon the right line up 1-2 to us 049:gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Thamesbank

This is gonna be the day it all comes together, buckets of beer, 3k+ roaring Fulham on and a resounding 3 nil win & 3pts to take back to the Cottage.  049:gif

nose

don't like making individual predictions for individual matches but if we see the same team play as started last time V cardiff and we adopt the same style, then we can get a result.

If felix does a felix and totally changes the formation and personnel then expect a derby style result.

ChesterTheTabby

Fulham 2 Reading 1 - Smith and Parker

Smith with a neat headed finish from a delectable McCormack cross, and a fiery rip from the boot of Parker.

Reading - The Pog to score on his former club.

Smith, Parker first half. Pog in the second half. Hold out for the win.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

VicHalomsLovechild

A win, the first of five consecutive wins till a frustrating draw at home to Bolton.

horse1031

1-0 to Fulham

Deflected Hyndman strike.

Lighthouse

We will score first and lose 3-1. But for twenty three and a half minutes we look really good and plan to build on it for the rest of the season. After all promotion is still possible.

:005:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

DevonFFC

Ever the optimist, in going for a Fulham win, don't care how it comes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fcfulham55

Will Smith give help improve our 0.6 goals per game ratio? (in the championship) hmm. I think, possibly slightly so. With the addition of Smith we are due a-nother goal.... (emphasis on "a")

Have we improved in the defensive areas? I'd say definitely not, our midfield is also too young and weak to compete... We concede 2 goals on average per game, or a ration of 3.5 goals against away from home...

Reading 4-1 Fulham.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

MarryatsChild

Very difficult to predict this match but even more difficult to predict how many subs FM will use.
The more he uses to satisfy his curiosity the less the likelihood there is of a White's victory.

A low scoring draw is most likely imho.