watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

kahn felix and the ceo need to all be changed

Started by nose, September 13, 2014, 05:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

i am sure kahn's heart is in the right place but he has not a clue what he is doing

the ceo is a joke and he leaves him in situ.

felix is a worse joke and he is still in situ

in the last game we played the best football i have seen for years.... what does felix do? makes three changes... result? we lose 3  0
What any sane manager would have done. started the same 11 and had smith on the bench to play 30 minutes of the second half. the goalkeeper had a good game V cardiff why drop him?

League one here we come,

I can't wait for tomorrow on the MB when the felix appoloists, give him a few more games, time is needed for the new players to settle in brigade show up as usual, a day after the angery outburst.

five games, one point, three goals none scored by a forward.

felix doesn't know his best team, that is a total discgrace
the ceo is a disgrace and kahn as I say is just well out of his depth, he will lead us into consecutive relegatios with no chance of progress.

fulhamben

khan wont go till he has had the chance to sell the kids
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Berserker

That will be January then
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FFCsince64

At the end of September last year Mr. Kahn's American advisors insisted that Martin Jol was a great manager and that he had brought in just the right players to strengthen the team.  They are probably singing the same song right now about Felix.  It was not hard for most observers to see a train wreck in progress a year ago and it is not hard to see the same thing now.  Hopefully, Mr. Kahn will seek out the advice of professionals who are experienced and knowledgeable about English football and he will act on that advice very quickly.

nose

Quote from: FFCsince64 on September 13, 2014, 05:53:53 PM
At the end of September last year Mr. Kahn's American advisors insisted that Martin Jol was a great manager and that he had brought in just the right players to strengthen the team.  They are probably singing the same song right now about Felix.  It was not hard for most observers to see a train wreck in progress a year ago and it is not hard to see the same thing now.  Hopefully, Mr. Kahn will seek out the advice of professionals who are experienced and knowledgeable about English football and he will act on that advice very quickly.

what makes anyone think mr kahn will change his ways. a good business man and that is what he clearly is, would have known the people around him are idiots, but has persisted in keeping them. why? if he was going to do it he would have done it by now, i have lost all faith in his leadership, not because he is a bad man but because he really has no idea what needs to be done.

HatterDon

What an absolute load of rubbish being spouted.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

I think Khan is weighing up our current manager, don't think he will let the situation go on too long
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Quote from: HatterDon on September 13, 2014, 06:44:25 PM

OK. Give one example of Kahn showing that he has any clue what he is doing. Why, over a year after buying the team has he still not appointed anyone with any expertise in football let alone English football to the board.

I'm interested in what you have to say. Other than his 4.8 billion dollars what reasons are there to be excited by Kahn's ownership. It's been an unmitigated disaster since the day he bought the club.

Twig

In what sense is much of the above rubbish?

Twig

Quote from: Berserker on September 13, 2014, 06:49:42 PM
I think Khan is weighing up our current manager, don't think he will let the situation go on too long

Well stop weighing and bloody well drop him!

SouthIslandWhite

Free fall.  We are in free fall.  God help us.  We add talent and we get worse every week.  How can that be?  When, do we hit rock bottom, when?  What will that look like.  I am too afraid to look.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

nose

i agree with you.

Do you know aome people still think the manager needs more time.... that is complete rubbish

Reznor

Quote from: FFCsince64 on September 13, 2014, 05:53:53 PM

When is he going to do all this then, when we are bottom of league 2?

Reznor

At least put some sort of defense up if you think people are 'spouting rubbish'.

Canary White

Quote from: Reznor on September 13, 2014, 07:20:25 PM

At least put some sort of defense up if you think people are 'spouting rubbish'.

I assume maybe he means the asset stripping stuff and conspiracy theories. Well, I think those theories are rubbish, at least. The Cabra Estates stuff happened at a time when we weren't such a big club, the ground was less developed and football was generally a less lucrative business. You could perhaps have turned a profit developing the CC site into flats then but I'm quite sure you couldn't now, not with what Khan paid for the club.

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Quote from: Canary White on September 13, 2014, 07:34:30 PM

I assume maybe he means the asset stripping stuff and conspiracy theories. Well, I think those theories are rubbish, at least. The Cabra Estates stuff happened at a time when we weren't such a big club, the ground was less developed and football was generally a less lucrative business. You could perhaps have turned a profit developing the CC site into flats then but I'm quite sure you couldn't now, not with what Khan paid for the club.

Yeah, but no where on this thread are any conspiracy theories aired. All that is being said is that no one at the club has any idea what the hell they are doing. Saying Kahn has been an incompetent owner is not rubbish.

grandad

Khan was conned by MAF & Mackintosh. I believe he is an honest man that has been badly advised. Apart from sacking Magath & Mackintosh he needs to bring onto the board people who know English football both from the financial side as well as the football side
He must have contact with owners of other clubs but not Tan or Fernandez. He needs proper advice on what to do.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Canary White

Quote from: Moussa Dembele the 3rd on September 13, 2014, 07:40:23 PM
Quote from: Canary White on September 13, 2014, 07:34:30 PM

Yeah, but no where on this thread are any conspiracy theories aired. All that is being said is that no one at the club has any idea what the hell they are doing. Saying Kahn has been an incompetent owner is not rubbish.

Yeah there's some stuff about selling the kids but maybe I was confusing threads. Sorry. I agree that Khan has been an incompetent owner

Jonaldiniho 88

Can't or khan't see a bad word written about khan anywhere and I couldn't believe that his intentions are bad if you hit me in the face with them. He took a jaguar team in the US and although they were shiiiiiit plowed money into them and not just that but improved their stadium to the extent that they are world leading in some aspects. Why would a man do that then do the complete opposite for us?
I haven't got a good word say for Felix, and Ali Mac is a contentious issue on here but did our youth system miraculously get this good? The former two I have no real desire to keep but the owner really doesn't deserve the get out nows. IMO. I would rather watch good football and a well managed club than have the putney end obscured by a screen but FFS this isn't our chairmans fault. IMO.

Reznor

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on September 13, 2014, 07:52:03 PM
Can't or khan't see a bad word written about khan anywhere and I couldn't believe that his intentions are bad if you hit me in the face with them. He took a jaguar team in the US and although they were shiiiiiit plowed money into them and not just that but improved their stadium to the extent that they are world leading in some aspects. Why would a man do that then do the complete opposite for us?
I haven't got a good word say for Felix, and Ali Mac is a contentious issue on here but did our youth system miraculously get this good? The former two I have no real desire to keep but the owner really doesn't deserve the get out nows. IMO. I would rather watch good football and a well managed club than have the putney end obscured by a screen but FFS this isn't our chairmans fault. IMO.

There may be truth in what you say but if nothing is seen to be done about our hideous slump then it will only be a matter of time before supporters turn on the owner.