watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

what a difference a few weeks make

Started by nixie-ffc, September 14, 2014, 08:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nixie-ffc

at the start of the season fulham were 40/1 to be relegated. fast forward a few weeks we are now one of the favourites for the drop. as it stands we are around 5/1 to be relegated with the major bookies (even shorter on betfair). after the game against a decent forest side (who are odds on to win their game against us) im guessing we will be around 3/1 mark. if we lose the next two or three games we should be long odds on for the drop around 1.50 mark. everyone ready for the 3rd tier? i cant believe this. how did it ever come to this?

SouthWest6

How did it come to this? You mean, you never saw the slow decline of Fulham FC since the Europa League final, Mark Hughes turn his nose up at us in regards to ambition, the lack of investment, the poor ill-timed sale of the club, a clueless owner who doesn't know a thing about football who's dismantled our core values and everything that's ever stood for FFC. Oh, and there's entrusting our beloved Club in the hands of a mad German dictator who doesn't have a clue what hes doing himself.

In a nutshell, that's how we've come to this.. 

NorfolkJim

It happens quite often - back to back relegations - some to very bottom and they languish there, like Bradford and Portsmouth.

But with a BILLIONAIRE owner - you really wouldn't expect this would you? Unbelievable.

davew

If you can get 3/1 after the Forest game, go for it!! Only Blackpool might finish below us.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jem

I reckon Felix had a bet on how many league games he could loose in a row and then those idiots went and drew against Cardiff!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Reznor

Hate to say it but I took 28/1 with Paddy power at the start of the season that we would be relegated. I did it as at least I would have a little buffer of a windfall if the worst happened but to be honest I thought there was every chance we could be relegated again. Sometimes people just do not see the wood for the trees. Why did anyone think we would suddenly improve this season? The same people that oversaw the complete mess that was last season are still in place. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. The mess will go on and on in my opinion as Khan either can't or won't listen to good advice(that's if anyone is trying to give him any). It is a horrible state of affairs. We are an example of how not to run a modern day football club and have become a laughing stock in the eyes of football and finance people. I certainly hope I will not be collecting any winnings due to another relegation but to be honest there is every chance the way things are going.

nixie-ffc

what would be our average attendance in league one or whatever it is called i wonder. if we get relegated i dont think you would get 40/1 for us to be relegated again to 4th tier. around 18/1 mark i would have thought.

Reznor

Quote from: nixie-ffc on September 14, 2014, 08:55:41 PM
what would be our average attendance in league one or whatever it is called i wonder. if we get relegated i dont think you would get 40/1 for us to be relegated again to 4th tier. around 18/1 mark i would have thought.

I think if we dropped again we'd be lucky to average 8000 at home.

mangoputney

Quote from: SouthWest6 on September 14, 2014, 08:27:52 PM
How did it come to this? You mean, you never saw the slow decline of Fulham FC since the Europa League final, Mark Hughes turn his nose up at us in regards to ambition, the lack of investment, the poor ill-timed sale of the club, a clueless owner who doesn't know a thing about football who's dismantled our core values and everything that's ever stood for FFC. Oh, and there's entrusting our beloved Club in the hands of a mad German dictator who doesn't have a clue what hes doing himself.

In a nutshell, that's how we've come to this.. 

+1000000000000000
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

nixie-ffc

we are now 7/2 (down from 40/1 at the start of the season) for the drop on betfair i think if we lose our next game we will be odds on for the drop. its curtains lads. we are done.