watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Full Game Replay - What Did I Miss?

Started by brixology, September 15, 2014, 03:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brixology

Some of you may think that I'm crazy, but I'd like to see the whole match vs. Reading, and I thought the club was committed to putting them up 24 hours after the game.  But all I see is extended highlights.  Did someone make the executive decision that 90 minutes was too much pain for me to endure?

supersimmo123

Felix has banned it. We only get his letters and propaganda.

Lighthouse

Like the live commentary that keeps dropping out and the promises that are never kept. Our club really are not very good in any department.

Further note to this. Just gone on the Offal to see the highlights and the commentary is from Reading. So not only do we have to put up with the appalling service we have to listen to the Reading commentary. No Gentleman Jim. Mind you Jim was so down on Saturday it may have made sense.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bill2

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 15, 2014, 03:51:47 PM
Like the live commentary that keeps dropping out and the promises that are never kept. Our club really are not very good in any department.

Further note to this. Just gone on the Offal to see the highlights and the commentary is from Reading. So not only do we have to put up with the appalling service we have to listen to the Reading commentary. No Gentleman Jim. Mind you Jim was so down on Saturday it may have made sense.
I was about to say the same thing that the commentary was from the Reading commentators. So to say it was biased is an understatement, every touch they had even poor ones was bigged up and they didn't really give us any credit for the occasional good pass we did.

john dempsey

you missed a absolutely fantastic free kick routine,
full of german method and brazillian flair at it's best
must of taken felix and his coaching staff hours and hours
on the training pitch to perfect....

brixology

Replying to my own geriatric post to point out that, once again, the midweek game has been edited down to 20 minutes.  I want to see the whole game!  20 minutes is better than nothing, but I was promised the whole game.  Amidst the sage advice regarding the next manager, can folks add that to their missives to Mr. Khan?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 15, 2014, 03:51:47 PM

Yep, near the end he said something like  "I just want to go home"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Cravenawin

Quote from: brixology on September 15, 2014, 03:42:59 PM
Some of you may think that I'm crazy, but I'd like to see the whole match vs. Reading, and I thought the club was committed to putting them up 24 hours after the game.  But all I see is extended highlights.  Did someone make the executive decision that 90 minutes was too much pain for me to endure?

Believe me,unless you're a masochist, you won't want to see the whole 90 minutes. We were truly awful.