watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ok, when do you think we will get our

Started by H4usuallysitting, September 15, 2014, 04:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

first League win??.........for me Sat 20th Sept at home to Blackburn.....but I fear this will be followed by more losses

Lighthouse

Don't care because it will be followed as you say by more problems. We need a steady improvement.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

f321ffc

Not until Magath has gone, then watch us go. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

supersimmo123

I have a bad feeling he wont get sacked after losing to Forest. He will win against Blackburn, get about 4 points and be kept on until christmas. By which time we will be well adrift.

alfie

With all due respect to the comments above, equally we could win our next 6 games who knows, (ok the men in white coats are coming) to be honest highly unlikely but possible.
Would that make a difference to any any ones thinking, if we suddenly found ourselves above 1/2 way?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Twig

Quote from: alfie on September 15, 2014, 05:19:15 PM
With all due respect to the comments above, equally we could win our next 6 games who knows, (ok the men in white coats are coming) to be honest highly unlikely but possible.
Would that make a difference to any any ones thinking, if we suddenly found ourselves above 1/2 way?

In my case NO

Bobsfulham

Next season when we are in League 1  :026:
RWT - Always Look On the Bright Side of Life!!

Berserker

Quote from: alfie on September 15, 2014, 05:19:15 PM
Yep if we started winning I would be happier
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RaySmith

IF we did win those games, or even three games, confidence will come flooding through the team and manager, and we will build on that, and our players will show how good they are.