watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pubs for Forest

Started by Pev, September 16, 2014, 01:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pev

So where will everyone be drinking before the game? Talking to a Notts fan and he said that one of the county pubs (Trent Navigation or Meadow Club) welcome away fans  082.gif
@Fulham_Boy

ffcdiamond

Haven't a clue. Will look into it tonight. Made a few banners today. #FelixOut

ffcdiamond

Any idea of how many tickets we've sold?

RaySmith

I don't understand going to support the team, but calling for the manager to get sacked at he same time -does that not just serve to undermine team morale at a time when points are so important to us.

You should just get behind the team, and leave the 'Felix out' for the internet forums.

ffcdiamond

How could It possibly get any worse?  We have the worst record in the whole of the football league, Will be there to support the team, not the manager.

Pie and mash

Fair play to those going, I'm struggling to get an appetite for home games right now

bog

I think it may be best to stay in one...

092.gif

Berserker

Well at the reading match there was alot of people out the back drinking even when the match was on
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Cottagism

Owing to the protracted spells of weeping to which I have become prone lately, I am unable to attend for fear of dripping a tear on someone in a lower...um...tier.

However, would someone care to bring along the banner I have created, using my own blood ?

It says: Feel-axe Magath

I appreciate it's a bit Islamic State.  But the mental dissolution he has caused have resulted in the jettisoning of the last vestiges of taste and decorum.

I will become that sweet guy again once the chap has moved on.

Nasty Neil

Although the ticket office couldn't give a accurate figure when I asked I guessed at a figure of 350 tickets being sold to which I was informed was pretty near the mark. Spare a thought for me as I'm travelling to the ground in a bus full of forest fans. At least I travel with very low aspirations, I even thought about hiding behind the fact that I actually want us to lose to hasten the exit of Felix, although I feel itwould be very difficult in my situation as I'm sure to have to suck it up big style after yet another dire confusing listless performance.

Fulham99

Buying ticket on the gate so add another 3 to that 350, that's the figure I also got from ticket office when I asked if tickets were available on the gate.

Pev

500 I've heard this morning?
@Fulham_Boy