Quote from: DiegoFulham on September 17, 2014, 09:45:53 PM
:026: :026: :026: :026: :031: :031: :031: :031: :031: :046: :046: :046: :046:
I think you're probably right Diego
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

RaySmith

How can you blame the manager for tonight -surely our players are experienced enough to close a game out?

I'm gutted - we should have won that.

MrProphet

Quote from: RaySmith on September 17, 2014, 09:52:14 PM
How can you blame the manager for tonight -surely our players are experienced enough to close a game out?

Consecutive away games we ship 5 then 3 then 5 goals again and we can't defend a set piece.....

davew

Do you really think so, under orders to lose so FM can keep his job, obvious really!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham76

We're so badly run these days I can genuinely see Magath staying for the foreseeable future.

If Khan does surprise me & sack him I wouldn't be surprised with a completely underwhelming replacement!

premFlem

I'm gutted too ray, they all gave 100% for their boss tonight which proves all the rumours are nonsense

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: premFlem on September 17, 2014, 10:16:06 PM

I'm gutted too ray, they all gave 100% for their boss tonight which proves all the rumours are nonsense

If they gave 100% then Magath's team selection, or rather all seven of his team selections, and/or his tactics were wrong.

1 point from 21.

How much worse do you want to allow matters to get?

Canary White

Agreed but even I'm struggling to understand the selection choices tonight.

I still think Blackburn will be the turning point because if we can't beat them at home... well I don't even want to think about it

Woolly Mammoth

Magaths starting lineup again was something out of nightmare, no disrespect to the players, I would say round pegs on extremely square holes, but we haven't any pegs. His system of play was non existent, match tactics and his failure to be proactive, was criminal and basically nonexistent. Magath sat in the Dugout like he was in a Coma. I need another drink, a large one this time. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

premFlem

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on September 17, 2014, 10:37:50 PM

If they gave 100% then Magath's team selection, or rather all seven of his team selections, and/or his tactics were wrong.

1 point from 21.

That doesn't stop it being a spirited display against the league leaders.

Quote from: premFlem on September 17, 2014, 10:48:31 PM

1 point from 21.

And your response doesn't bother to address my points, for example, as to why, yet again, Magath made significant changes to the lineup and formation or why we still leak goals.

ron

1 point from 21.

The alleged 100% commitment so far if projected to the end of the season will see us with about 7 points. I wonder if that will put us into the playoffs?  :022:

Quote from: ron on September 17, 2014, 11:33:47 PM

1 point from 21.

The alleged 100% commitment so far if projected to the end of the season will see us with about 7 points. I wonder if that will put us into the playoffs?  :022:

. . . and the end of the season is about the projected point when Magath will know his best team and the team will begin to gel.

premFlem

1 point from 21.

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on September 17, 2014, 11:28:37 PM
Quote from: premFlem on September 17, 2014, 10:48:31 PM

1 point from 21.

And your response doesn't bother to address my points, for example, as to why, yet again, Magath made significant changes to the lineup and formation or why we still leak goals.
If you read the top of the page you will see that I agreed it was time for felix to go , but in saying that I still thought the players gave 100%, that some on here suggested they wouldn't or shouldn't give.