watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keeper?

Started by bucksfulham, September 17, 2014, 10:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucksfulham

Forest shots on target 5. Forest goals 5. Kiraly saves ZERO. Crap defendimg leaving him totally exposed or poor goalkeeping. I think it was both.  093.gif

westcliff white

The 4th goal he should have done a lot better, hopefully whoever comes in, if FM is sacked which I doubt, either plays bettenelli or loans in someone like butland
Every day is a Fulham day

Pie and mash

Selling Stockdale was a chuffing good idea

H4usuallysitting

Not the keepers fault......he didn't pick the team.....he thought he was coming in to help and train the younger keepers.....I wonder who he's trained before

bucksfulham

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 17, 2014, 10:09:57 PM
Not the keepers fault......he didn't pick the team.....he thought he was coming in to help and train the younger keepers.....I wonder who he's trained before

Coco the clown perhaps?

bill taylors apprentice

Not all down to the keeper but he has to do better with 2 or three of the goals.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 17, 2014, 10:09:57 PM

aint that why we already have a GK coach? what can Kiraly do that the Andre Lenz can't?

H4usuallysitting

Don't ask me ask Magath....that's what he said when he signed him

SouthWest6

Gábor Király, like Mark Fotheringham, should never be anywhere near this Club, but they somehow are. Once again, these are desperation signings from Magath, just like the employment of Peter Grant was. Who ever has sanctioned all this, along with letting Stockdale go without an adequate replacement, needs sacking on the spot.

Woolly Mammoth

3 keepers used already this season, what a merry go round, the starting line up was numbing, square pegs in round holes, no wonder we conceded early, when we went 3 2 up,Magoo should  brought a midfield player for Hugo, and pack the midfield to stop Forest hitting our back 4 early, but Magath just sat there, expressionless, like a cardboard cut our, you would have thought he was on holiday, no proactive ness, he only reacts, we should have got something out of this game tonight, there is no structure with in the team, just a merry go round of countless changes and tinkering, 6 yellows tonight, one or two were harsh, I am annoyed again with this Manager for the starting eleven he picked, no disrespect to those players, but also to the way reacts to game changes, he cannot think on his feet. He has no tactical awareness or vision, at 3 2 up we should have got some sort of result, but to concede 3 more goals after taking the lead is suicidal, bordering on criminal.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

he's used 29 players in 7 different games