watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

An apology

Started by Jimpav, September 17, 2014, 10:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

I backed Magath rather vocally until recently and was quite bolshy about it at times.

I genuinely believed that things were looking up after Brentford and Cardiff but can now see that in was wrong.

Tonight was a disaster but we have got a proven goal scorer with Mcormack and it's good to see Amoribetta starting.

Magath has to go and before Saturday. I don't know who should replace him but whoever comes in will have enough time to establish our best side and get us moving up the table.

We are in a bad place right now but I still believe that our fortunes can be turned around and we can push for promotion.

Apologies again and COYW!

Jim

JIMMY D

All good Jim. It has been a disaster. But we hopefully things will change with the next manager.

Andy S

Jamie88

You still think we can push for promotion?  :58:

SouthWest6

Just goes to show that we have the making of a half decent side there, who will actually have a go, but not under Magath. To score 3 times up at the League leaders, and to then concede twice in the space of 2 minutes is just appalling in my eyes.   

SouthWest6

Quote from: Jimpav on September 17, 2014, 10:08:20 PM
I backed Magath rather vocally until recently and was quite bolshy about it at times.

I genuinely believed that things were looking up after Brentford and Cardiff but can now see that in was wrong.

Tonight was a disaster but we have got a proven goal scorer with Mcormack and it's good to see Amoribetta starting.

Magath has to go and before Saturday. I don't know who should replace him but whoever comes in will have enough time to establish our best side and get us moving up the table.

We are in a bad place right now but I still believe that our fortunes can be turned around and we can push for promotion.

Apologies again and COYW!

Jim

Never in a million years, we're 19 points behind, the aim for this season is to stay in the league.

H4usuallysitting

Not your fault - you like the rest of us always want the best for Fulham, and after what feels like 30 dozen managers over the last 12 months stability was needed......regrettably stability isnt spelt magath

Mokes

Seriously mate, you're not supposed to drink the bong water...

It's great that you have finally realise that Magath is useless, but, saying that it's great seeing Amorebieta playing again is equally as ridiculous as staying behind Magath. I have seen 180 minutes where Magath has deserved some applause. 90 against Newcastle and 90 against Aston Villa, that is 45 minutes more than I have ever seen Amorebieta do anything of any quality.

It's also highly doubtful we will be anywhere near pushing for promotion this season. Best case scenario, Felix goes asap, we finish in the top 12 and we don't lose Roberts or any of our best young players for less than they're worth.