watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gábor Király

Started by SouthWest6, September 17, 2014, 10:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthWest6

I can't even look at pictures of him, it makes me feel physically sick. Nothing against him personally, but he, his jogging pants, and what the guy is all about, just isn't Fulham FC, and he shouldn't even be at this Club. Unfortunately he is, along with others like Mark Fotheringham and Peter Grant, so I ask myself again, at what point did we come to this level of desperation?  fp.gif   

H4usuallysitting

Terrible thing to say, but I will - makes you think if Magath even knows who Fotheringham was before he signed him

ron

Quote from: SouthWest6 on September 17, 2014, 10:55:57 PM
I can't even look at pictures of him, it makes me feel physically sick. Nothing against him personally, but he, his jogging pants, and what the guy is all about, just isn't Fulham FC, and he shouldn't even be at this Club. Unfortunately he is, along with others like Mark Fotheringham and Peter Grant, so I ask myself again, at what point did we come to this level of desperation?  fp.gif   

He looks like one of these poor old "punchbags" who show up to kickstart the careers of our up-and-coming boxers. They take the money and get a good slapping for their pains, then they just disappear.  Not much difference, just swapping reputation for punches.....

SouthWest6

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 17, 2014, 11:03:17 PM
Terrible thing to say, but I will - makes you think if Magath even knows who Fotheringham was before he signed him

And Peter Grant, Peter Grant for Gods sake? At what point would he know if he's any good as a number 2. I bet my bottom dollar that Fotheringham was a Peter Grant recommendation, Gábor Király a last ditch desperation attempt after not securing a decent keeper.   

fulhamtom

I just got back from the game and he was terrible in goal.  I can't think of any positive comment regarding his dire performance.

Hong Kong Fulham fan

I still cannot work out why we sold Stockdale....One of the many ridiculous things Felix has done to our club.

Beamer

Kiraly brought in to "aid the development" of the youngsters we were told. So can someone please explain how dropping Bettinelli, who had done pretty well behind a dodgy defence and looked to be gaining in stature, has aided his development in any way. He must look at Kiraly and think "Am I really worse than him, I might as well pack it in then". Seriously I could cope with a 38 year old mentor for Bets and Joronen who is there as back up in case of a crisis especially if one of them goes out on loan for a while but as first choice? Just another of the bewildering Magath moves.