watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it possible....

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, September 18, 2014, 10:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

That Magath and Kahn are in cahoots at trying to run Fulham in to the ground, make us a small club again, so they can justify selling Craven Cottage for prime, riverside real estate.

Or is that just too far?!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Snibbo

Reznor

I used to think the idea was nonsense but lately I'm not so sure. It beggars belief that things have been allowed to continue the way they have and it does make you question things.

SouthWest6

No, he just doesn't have a clue on how to run a football club, is at simple as that.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

MAF tried and failed with a stadium move. I very much doubt the local residents would kick up a fuss if the team relocated, and we're talking millions of pounds worth of land, in Fulham, that is right next to the river and close to Underground, buses, hospitals and schools. Not really that far fetched in todays greedy and money orientated world.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

The proper "Fulham" way would be for QPR move to a bigger and better place and we buy Lolfest road and we languish in the lower leagues for all eternity....

Fulham76

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on September 18, 2014, 10:39:36 AM
That Magath and Kahn are in cahoots at trying to run Fulham in to the ground, make us a small club again, so they can justify selling Craven Cottage for prime, riverside real estate.

I doubt if Magath would be involved in such a thing, but I personally think Kahn is here for all the wrong reasons which may have something to do with the ground. I'm sure we'll find out one day.
Kahn knew nothing about football & probably even less about Fulham when he bought us! He's never given a valid reason for the purchase either, other than 'right club at the right time', which doesn't actually mean anything.
We're so badly run these days, which seems impossible for a billionaire - you don't get to billionaire status without knowing exactly what you're doing.

Snibbo

When asking is it conspiracy or cockup, cockup wins every time

alfie

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 18, 2014, 11:16:26 AM
Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on September 18, 2014, 10:39:36 AM

I doubt if Magath would be involved in such a thing, but I personally think Kahn is here for all the wrong reasons which may have something to do with the ground. I'm sure we'll find out one day.
Kahn knew nothing about football & probably even less about Fulham when he bought us! He's never given a valid reason for the purchase either, other than 'right club at the right time', which doesn't actually mean anything.
We're so badly run these days, which seems impossible for a billionaire - you don't get to billionaire status without knowing exactly what you're doing.

The only question I ask here is where has it ever been said that he does not know football, is this something that we have just assumed. I am sure that the chap everyone is sending emails too, said that Khan is a big football follower and knows a lot about football, why should we assume because he comes from America that he does not know anything
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't