News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I had just spent 10 minutes writing this....

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, September 18, 2014, 05:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Dear Mr Woodcock,

I hope this email finds you well.

I wish I was writing this to you under better circumstances, but unfortunately I'm not. As a loyal fan of the football club since about 1994 - way before the Mr Al Fayad reign - when we in the doldrums of the English football league; when times were hard and we were scraping results together to stay up (it was a time the club needed loyal supporters!).

I have several feelings about the current management style; the fact that, after nearly 20 games in charge he still hasn't grasped the concept that players need to consistantly play together in order to gather some form of understanding; that playing players in positions they are unfamiliar with, is not going to get the desired result. the fact he has lost the supporters. The support that have been loyal to the club and previous managers in times of real difficulty, and pay a lot of money towards, sometimes when they can't really afford too (the loyalty aspect) do not, for one minute, believe he is the right man for the job.

Without a doubt; changes were needed from the previous few years of under investment - and the previous season of utter incompetance from all involved. Most, myself included, were delighted that Mr Kahn was willing to spend money on playing staff. Most, myself included; were willing to give the current managment time for the effects of new players, new regimes, training method and, to a worse extent, a new league, to settle in.

But enough is enough. We are now 6 games into the season. We are bottom of a league we should - with the players, infrastructure and stature we have progressively built over time - be walking over. We are also bottom by a lot. We have a far inferior goal difference and a morale level that isn't going to improve quickly. It needs to change!

The point of the email is to ask you to pass on a message, from me and on behalf of many, many other supporters and fans alike, that a change in management is required before the next league game. If we wait too much longer and results go against us, we could be further afield and running the serious risk of getting relegated again (something I'm sure you or Mr Kahn don't want). If that happens, there is a serious and, to be honest, a very strong threat of us never being able to get to the Premiership again - which is exactly where we should, and belong to be.

I don't want this to be an all negative email, so I will just say; Mr Kahn has, without doubt, the greatest facial hair in the history of mankind.

I will sign off with this, please pass on my thoughts to him.
Kind regards

TO FIND OUT I DON'T NEED TO SEND IT!!!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS! COME ON YOU WHITES!!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Burt

Well it still must have been a cathartic experience for you  :dft011:

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!