watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sustainability

Started by Herbie, September 18, 2014, 07:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herbie

Well, the axe has fallen.  Ultimately, there was really no other option for the club based on the overwhelming feeling amongst the majority of fans.  My concern is that the security barrier at Motspur Park will become a revolving door.  The next appointment needs to be considered carefully and have a long term strategy in mind. 

One of the good things that Magath did was overhaul the squad, which was floundering at PL level. The mistake he made, in my opinion, was too many changes too soon and then ultimately to get rid of Stockdale, who could have formed the last line in the solid spine required to help the new defensive players bed in. But what's done is done. Our defensive record hasn't improved.

I hope that the club take time to pick the next candidate.  Furthermore, I hope the fans get behind the team, even if results don't go our way, because the squad won't change before January and we have to work with what is there.

One of Kahn's buzz words when he joined is sustainability. Let's help him deliver that by realising that we may not bounce back straight away and give the club the time and space to make a good decision in the long term.

The majority of fans asked for this sacking, so let's live with the consequences and give the club the space and time to make the right move next.