watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Whatever the result today...

Started by LBNo11, September 19, 2014, 10:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...Whatever the result today, the Fulham crowd will be worth one goal, the players wanting to do it for Kit another, and those who want to show Magath how to play proper football a third. Now it's up to us to make sure we do OUR part..!

COYW!!!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

Pardon the American South vernacular, but we are past due to open a massive can of whupass on somebody. Let it be tomorrow; let it be Blackburn Rovers.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 19, 2014, 10:37:38 PM
...Whatever the result tomorrow, the Fulham crowd will be worth one goal, the players wanting to do it for Kit another, and those who want to show Magath how to play proper football a third. Now it's up to us to make sure we do OUR part..!

COYW!!!

Touché
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SG

Whatever the result Ed, I am looking forward to the game. That's the first time for a long time
049:gif

Andy S

For the first time this season and most of last the enthusiasm has returned. For people at the club it is probably the same. Lets mark it with a win today followed by a steady recovery over the coming weeks.

The Bronsons

Well said, that man. Loud and proud today, everyone!

Pie and mash

I love these: Sing for the boys, do it for Kit, come on you whites threads

Fulham Tup North

The noise when the players come out of the tunnel and when Kit appears, will make the hair stand up on your necks.
Just like Hamburg 2nd leg Semi.
Cannot wait.  Been a long wait.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bucksfulham

First game I've been able to get to this season. This time last week I was regretting getting tickets. Now I JUST CAN'T WAIT. Bring it on.

COYW. COYW

ron

Quote from: HatterDon on September 20, 2014, 01:43:34 AM
Pardon the American South vernacular, but we are past due to open a massive can of whupass on somebody. Let it be tomorrow; let it be Blackburn Rovers.

I'll just jot that in my vocabulary book....I've a feeling we'll be able to use it a good few times as the season pans out now... 049:gif

filham

We have all seen Kit play for Fulham, he has done so well coaching the youngsters, he is a popular appointment so I am expecting a really big welcome for him this afternoon.

dannyboi-ffc

Well said my friend!!!!!!!! This is the day football comes home properly!!!!! Its like our club was kidnapped and today were getting it back!

Good luck kit, your army is fully behind you! Lets show the world and more importantly our new players what fulhams about and how special we are!

COYW!!!!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

blingo

Couldn't have put it better myself Mr LB. Let's hope that Kit can get the right result at the first time of asking.
COME ON YOU LILLIES.