watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sidwell does it again!

Started by colinwhite, September 20, 2014, 02:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

Comes on as sub and fouls a rangers player just outside the box for them to equalize  with 5 mins left to play ,from the subsequent free-kick. Has a familiar ring to it doesn't it ?

dannyboi-ffc

Wasnt a big sidwell fan, I found him a bit of a headless chicken who was very clumsy. His die hard attitude blinded most fans about his lack of ability. What you said doesnt surprise me, he scored his share of goals but was a big culprit in giving them away too.

Total respect for him as a player/person though, nice guy etc, I just didnt buy into the whole run around and get no where style
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Riverside

He was our best player last season ( not much competition ) . And would be a great upgrade to our midfield if still with us

fulhamben

Quote from: Riverside on September 20, 2014, 06:26:36 PM
He was our best player last season ( not much competition ) . And would be a great upgrade to our midfield if still with us
speak for yourself, I couldn't watch another parker/sidwell pairing if my life depended on it
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Chesh

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 20, 2014, 05:07:45 PM
Wasnt a big sidwell fan, I for moo nd him a bit of a headless chicken who was very clumsy. His die hard attitude blinded most fans about his lack of ability. What you said doesnt surprise me, he scored his share of goals but was a big culprit in giving them away too.

Total respect for him as a player/person though, nice guy etc, I just didnt buy into the whole run around and get no where style
Totally agree on all  counts.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

YoungsBitter

Quote from: fulhamben on September 20, 2014, 06:29:09 PM
Quote from: Riverside on September 20, 2014, 06:26:36 PM
speak for yourself, I couldn't watch another parker/sidwell pairing if my life depended on it
Same for me, that was one of the most disheartening things about last season, like falling on a bruise, every week...
Both very overrated, I wait for Parker to get injured so we can move beyond him
Quark, strangeness and charm