watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, September 20, 2014, 07:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I wasn't expecting too much after all, it's still very early and other than the sending off, was pleasantly surprised that we played like a team, something we haven't done in an age. Work in progress methinks.

watfordwhite

Sumed up nicely Mr Peabody. I did think we might nick a point after going down to 10, but not to be. The lads played well and showed lots of spirit.  Thats all I wanted.

Berserker

I agree. Gutted we went down to ten men, spoiled the game for me. Mind you there is a season ticket holder moved in front of me and is very knowledgable etc which is good
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SG

We were deservedly down to 10 but really you wouldn't have known it on the balance of play in the second half. There is some hope from that and that Blackburn created nothing.

nose

hutchinson was our player up to the sending off and the sending off was a manic moment. i have seen him a couple of times and both he was terrible.
boudrov should have started
i don't really think the greek and amor were on the same page at any time during the game , roberts showed up ruiz as athe second rater he is,iagree ruiz showed a nice touch or two but contributed virtually nothing, roberts terrorised rovers

big plus was parker, his best game i thought.

LBNo11

...work in progress to be sure, they played as well as they could and played half the game with only 10 men against the 11 of Blackburn and D'Urso, and his lino.

They played with heart but the goal wouldn't come (a few more shots please lads) but I was pleased that the fans sang and clapped the youngsters after the match and that a few of them came over to clap us back.

Not many positives, but it would be churlish to focus on any negatives, these lads need encouragement, even when they make mistakes...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Peabody

Ironically, I thought Hutchinson was having a good game, until his moment of madness

premFlem

without the sending off I think we would have won the game in the 2nd half
Kits not a miracle worker he needs time.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away