watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

D'Urso

Started by nose, September 20, 2014, 08:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

I don'tknowif itwas just me but I diodn'tseeasingle fulham player shake his hand at the end of the game, all the rovers player did

Andy S

D'Urso is not the best ref in the world but in general he had a reasonable game.

nose

Quote from: Andy S on September 20, 2014, 08:11:38 PM
D'Urso is not the best ref in the world but in general he had a reasonable game.

not from whereI sat... he allowed the rovers defendersto manhandle our forwards endlessly. i wasunderthe impression your hand on somebody'shead and/or round theirneckwas customarilly considered a foul.

the sending off he obviously got right but i suspect the other way round it could have been just yellow. he is one of the worst and my heart sank asi saw his name... the players didn't shakehishand

Bill2

Quote from: nose on September 20, 2014, 08:16:40 PM

not from whereI sat... he allowed the rovers defendersto manhandle our forwards endlessly. i wasunderthe impression your hand on somebody'shead and/or round theirneckwas customarilly considered a foul.

the sending off he obviously got right but i suspect the other way round it could have been just yellow. he is one of the worst and my heart sank asi saw his name... the players didn't shakehishand
Red card was spot on but seemed to let of manhandling of players go unpunished, the number of times Hugo was leaned on arms wrapped round him to impede his jump was considerable yet no fouls given.

Perhaps someone can explain why he did not let Hutchinson come back onto the pitch after going for a head injury. He must have been on the line for a good 20-30 seconds when Blackburn was attacking?

nose

Quote from: Bill2 on September 20, 2014, 08:52:31 PM

Red card was spot on but seemed to let of manhandling of players go unpunished, the number of times Hugo was leaned on arms wrapped round him to impede his jump was considerable yet no fouls given.

Perhaps someone can explain why he did not let Hutchinson come back onto the pitch after going for a head injury. He must have been on the line for a good 20-30 seconds when Blackburn was attacking?

yes I can explain, the man uis as bent as a nine bob note!

he letb there man on instantly

epsomraver

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:he is useless as a ref, always has been always will, only good thing he ever did for us was to give 2 penalties at Ashford town which mickey adams scored from, since then he has give us nothing.

Humbled

He was poor.
Looked unfit and didn't get around the pitch well at all.

nose

and  as far as i could see none of our players shook his hand

dannyboi-ffc

The red card wasnt exactly a hard call, it was such a bad tackle that I would fine him a weeks wages.

As for the rest of the refs performance...... absolutely diabolical. He was so biased that he might as well have had a blackburn kit on. Every time their players went off faking injuries they were waved back on immediately, hutxh however had to wait 2 minutes and as a result mcormack gave away what could have been a costly freekick and he got booked. Not one yellow for time wasting either! No wonder he has been demoted from the prem, he just hasnt got a clue.

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

SP

Whilst I gave the ref the benefit of the doubt, when their CB had his hand on Hugo's head I lost all hope.  Ridiculous.

Reznor

Much more angry with the lino who wasn't brave enough to call the penalty when Hugo was having his top clawed off him when trying to poke home an equalizer.

Tonywa

Seems to have ben on the list for ever.  Seemed to me as bad as he always has been.

cookieg

Kit shook his hand - hopefully he told him what a total tool he was today.

Also, I always think of the two dodgy penalties he gave us at Ashford Town all those years ago so to a certain extent have a bit of a soft spot for him but he was poor today as have been all the referees we have had this season.

Putney

Whilst D'Urso didn't have any major decisions he was largely crap

leonffc

Quote from: Reznor on September 20, 2014, 09:55:17 PM
Much more angry with the lino who wasn't brave enough to call the penalty when Hugo was having his top clawed off him when trying to poke home an equalizer.

So was I. So much so that the stewards were trying to oust me for venting my opinion at him.
And did you see his shoes? They looked like Asics walking boots 6 sizes too big more than footy boots. Clown!!

epsomraver

Quote from: cookieg on September 21, 2014, 12:31:30 AM
Kit shook his hand - hopefully he told him what a total tool he was today.

Also, I always think of the two dodgy penalties he gave us at Ashford Town all those years ago so to a certain extent have a bit of a soft spot for him but he was poor today as have been all the referees we have had this season.

Why were they dodgy? cast iron both of them.

Andy S

We didn't lose because the ref was bad. And may be there was a bit of pulling and holding etc. But this hasn't changed for many years. When I started watching football you could shoulder barge a forward off the ball. Is that law still the same?

epsomraver

Quote from: Andy S on September 22, 2014, 08:59:11 AM
We didn't lose because the ref was bad. And may be there was a bit of pulling and holding etc. But this hasn't changed for many years. When I started watching football you could shoulder barge a forward off the ball. Is that law still the same?

It is shoulder to shoulder but Blatter says "NO"

nose

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 22, 2014, 08:07:51 AM
Quote from: nose on September 20, 2014, 08:06:53 PM
I don'tknowif itwas just me but I diodn'tseeasingle fulham player shake his hand at the end of the game, all the rovers player did
Quote from: nose on September 20, 2014, 08:06:53 PM
I would imagine the Fulham players were more interested in ringing his neck, than shaking his hand.

I was actually wondering if I was correct... did anybody see the refs hand shaken by a fulham player?

Reznor

Quote from: leonffc on September 21, 2014, 10:59:12 PM
Quote from: Reznor on September 20, 2014, 09:55:17 PM

So was I. So much so that the stewards were trying to oust me for venting my opinion at him.
And did you see his shoes? They looked like Asics walking boots 6 sizes too big more than footy boots. Clown!!

Yea, I had a right go too from the hammy end. He looked to the ref before making any decisions. Pathetic.