watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stick with that 11 and the bench

Started by Robbie, September 20, 2014, 10:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Agree that Hyndman and Boduruv should probably have started BUT overall that is the right match-day squad.  If we chop and change we are TOAST

fulhamben

id have woodrow in the 18 all day long
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Humbled

Agree we should try and stick to an 11 for a few games but not with Hutchinson, Christensen and possibly not Ruiz.

alfie

I find it quite interesting that managers get slaughtered because they have "made the wrong selection" but when you look on this thread and numerous others everyone has a different opinion of who should be playing, unfortunately it is the manager that has to make that decision.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamben

Quote from: alfie on September 21, 2014, 12:23:04 AM
I find it quite interesting that managers get slaughtered because they have "made the wrong selection" but when you look on this thread and numerous others everyone has a different opinion of who should be playing, unfortunately it is the manager that has to make that decision.

problem is, managers also pick players because of what they do on the training ground, and as we all know that doesnt always transcend to the match day game

Denver Fulham

And it's more than just picking the XI or the 18. You actually have to play them in the proper positions. Like, not having McCormack wide on the left.

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: fulhamben on September 20, 2014, 10:29:23 PM
id have woodrow in the 18 all day long

I understand Woodrow has had a small injury, but if fit he goes straight in the team.... We play much better football when he is in the team

dannyboi-ffc

I would try this     bettinelli

hoogland       bodurov       burn        amorebieta

Parker        David

Roberts                                                     G.williams
                                     Ruiz

Mcormack

subs
kiraly
hutchinson
stafylidis
Hyndman
LVC
Hugo/woodrow
Smith

That would be my 18 every week from what we have

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

TonyGilroy

We need consistency in selection and tactics.

We're also likely to be toast unless we can bring in a couple of better defenders and a keeper on loan.

MJG

This day and age you can't just have an XI,  but do think we should stick with an 18 and only bring players in where there are an injury or two.

MrProphet

Bettinelli

Voser.  Burn Bodurov Staf

David Hyndman Parker G Williams

Mccormack Hugo

Bench
Kiraly
Hoogland
Amorbeitta
LVC
Roberts
Woodrow
ruiz

Two things we really must learn is a we need width and b we must play two up top as one against two big championship defenders just does not work.

I went for Voser and Staf at full back as they have the pace to get back and will be caught out of position less then hoogland.

We have to spread the play more and we looked our most threatening when balls where flashed across the front

alfie

Quote from: Denver Fulham on September 21, 2014, 02:03:52 AM
And it's more than just picking the XI or the 18. You actually have to play them in the proper positions. Like, not having McCormack wide on the left.

It was not about where they are played that is a different story, the point I was making that if you take 10 people they would all probably have a different line up, and each of the ten thinking the other 9 are wrong.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamben

Quote from: alfie on September 22, 2014, 02:18:01 PM
Quote from: Denver Fulham on September 21, 2014, 02:03:52 AM

It was not about where they are played that is a different story, the point I was making that if you take 10 people they would all probably have a different line up, and each of the ten thinking the other 9 are wrong.

yes, but I bet all our 18 man squads would be very close though

Lighthouse

Smith is serving his third game under suspension but would have been cup tied anyway. My question is why does this game serve as his suspended game if he couldn't play in it anyway?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope