News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can we please sign Ghana's goalie Kingson..?

Started by LBNo11, June 26, 2010, 09:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

fulhamguy

We definately want John P to tap up their centre forward, Asamoah Gyan
COYW!

wadey

ed, kingson has been at wigan for 2 seasons and only played 4 games...even when kirkland was injured he couldnt get a first team place

ImperialWhite

He didn't look like he could claim a ball, to be honest - great shot stopper, but he probably has to be.

finnster01

Gyan was indeed a bit of a handful, wasn't he? His goal was top shelf. Must be strong as an ox.

I agree with Mr LB on their keeper too. Meanwhile here in the states listening to that twit John Harkes I fully agree with the Americans that this guy is a complete idiot. He was slagging off the Ghana goalie for not being good in the box, well there were very little wrong with his punches in second half and extra time when US put a bit of pressure on.

I can't believe he actually played professional football.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Well thanks a lot  LB. I have beens saying how awful he is and My Sister has been saying how she would prefer him to James and she thinks he is a fine shot stopper etc etc. Now no doubt she will feel vindicated which means I will have to listen to her explanation of how Keepers should practice saving a penalty by closing their eyes and listening for the ball and other such nonesense.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Kiwi Fulham Fan

yeah be nice if Pantsil used his Ghana team contacts to push Gyan Fulhams way not sure bout the keeper though

WHITEwitch

Now no doubt she will feel vindicated which means I will have to listen to her explanation of how Keepers should practice saving a penalty by closing their eyes and listening for the ball and other such nonesense.
[/quote]

Scientifically proven Lighthouse - she is quite right!!!!  If only Rob Green had worn a blindfold...........

finnster01

Quote from: WHITEwitch on June 27, 2010, 11:11:35 AM
Now no doubt she will feel vindicated which means I will have to listen to her explanation of how Keepers should practice saving a penalty by closing their eyes and listening for the ball and other such nonesense.

Scientifically proven Lighthouse - she is quite right!!!!  If only Rob Green had worn a blindfold...........
[/quote]
I thought he actually did
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Oh well now LB AND WW are making  it sound as if my sister has been talking sense all these years after all. Although she did say during yesterdays USA match after yet another miss ' Don't the forwards know how much effort it takes to get the ball to them'. Which did make sense even to me.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Ichabod Magoo

Kingson is supposedly weak on crosses and corners according to the commentators for the game.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

LRCN

beijing ben

Kingson had a good game against the US but i wouldn't be too confident having him as our number one. But I agree about Annan. Looked very good. He plays for Rosenborg. Could be tempted away...