watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why so down in the dumps everyone?

Started by NorfolkJim, September 21, 2014, 10:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorfolkJim

Yeah I thought we would win too - And with 11 men on the pitch I think we would have

Felix is gone - Thats what most of us wanted
Kit is in charge - I think a lot of us either wanted that or are happy with it
Ruiz & Co are back in the squad and everyone has a chance of being picked

The heart of the club has been ripped out by the manager but now the changes we've been shouting for are in place I do believe we will turn it around.

OK, this season is now about avoiding the double drop (Lots of clubs have faced that without all the crap we've had to endure) but give Kit a chance - he's had a couple of days to turn it around.

I'm still positive - I'm still looking forward to the Birmingham game. My only concern now (Other than 1 point!) is about Khans ability to do the right thing managerially and theres not much I can do about that.

Robbie

We need to get a few wins under our belt quickly - 20 points by Xmas is a must.

NorfolkJim

Well, at least Felix is gone before Norwich visit - That should get us 3.

Reznor

I'm not. I am more confident today then I have been for ages.

Lighthouse

After the last few years it is hard not to be depressed about Fulham. I knew we would lose because we always do. But for the first time in some time I am actually hopeful of things getting a bit better. I never thought that our worst manager spot would ever find a new name. But Dicks out and Felix into that spot. For the Germans departure we should all feel relief today.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GaryB

Bottom line is................................WE LOST AGAIN..................however you butter it up !!

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: GaryB on September 21, 2014, 11:32:26 AM
Bottom line is................................WE LOST AGAIN..................however you butter it up !!

Exactly.

Peabody

I agree with Jim. If you thought Kit was going to suddenly turn things around after, what, one session with our players, then, your sadly wrong.yes we lost, so what's new? We were more like a team yesterday than we have been for ages and other than the deserved sending off, we should have won.

Bedford White

Quote from: Peabody on September 21, 2014, 01:04:11 PM
I agree with Jim. If you thought Kit was going to suddenly turn things around after, what, one session with our players, then, your sadly wrong.yes we lost, so what's new? We were more like a team yesterday than we have been for ages and other than the deserved sending off, we should have won.

+1 we made a good show of ourselves, it was a narrow deafen but unlike those earlier games we were actually competing. Had Kit had more time (just Friday training) we would have been stronger still.

Our season starts here!

hovewhite

I've seen loads of bad times at the club ,its just a lot of new supporters have come to support the team through the P.L days so its a shock to the system,but seen a lot worse.

mullers

The strange thing for me is that I still feel positive too, and I never thought it could go this wrong.

SouthWest6

Quote from: GaryB on September 21, 2014, 11:32:26 AM

Yep, that's the bottom line. No wins in 8 now, 1pt in a possible 24, and rock bottom of the Championship. Yet again, we're expecting this to be another transition period, team needs to gel, Kit needs time, we must be patient.

I'm sorry, but I just want a couple of wins after 2.5 poxy seasons of rubbish. It's all getting a little to much now.

NorfolkJim

everybody wants wins but that does not mean Kit or any other manager won't need a few weeks to make a difference - even Roy the miracle worker took a little time.

First up - we need that winning feeling back so even though for the first time ever, I don't care about our progress in the league cup - we need to beat Doncaster.
Unfortunately I cant get to the cottage mid-week in term time or I'd be there.

Dont forget that even under Felix we fought back from 2-0 down at forest to get in the lead . The cynic in me says that they then realised to win would keep Felix in the job, hence 5-3 - but players don't do things like that, do they?

Suggests to me that we do have the ability to start winning games. Until Christmas what else can you hope for?