watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sanchez

Started by NorfolkJim, September 21, 2014, 10:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorfolkJim

Must be thrilled that at last he is not the worst, most hated, most villified manager in Fulham's history.

Now what I'd like is to burn an effigy of that that evil B (Felix not Sanchez) at half time and give out voodoo dolls and hat pins instead of clappers

And bear in mind - I'm a kind and gentle guy

copthornemike

Who knows Jim - maybe there will be a Felix statue erected where the MJ statue was which is then catapulted into the Thames.

I guess with Guy Fawkes Night not too far away maybe a Felix effigy is not a bad idea.

H4usuallysitting

Sanchez was a top manager compared to the last lunatic

filham

We must all be pleased to see the back of Felix but the question that remains is on what grounds was he chosen and could the same mistake be made again.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

MJ statue goes, we get relegated......coincedence?? I think not.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Nero

prehaps now he will get another cance of managing a club

Lighthouse

Sanchez never was the worst or most hated manager in our history. Maybe that title could be given to him as the worst Fulham Prem manager.

However there is no controversy now. The two titles of worst manager ever in or out of the Prem DOES have a unifying name.

I suppose the order of the big cheese should be given exclusively to him now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

beijing ben

I still hate Sanchez more. At least Magath can point to what he has achieved in the past. I honestly think we played worse under Sanchez and his personality was much worse in my opinion..

blingo

Quote from: beijing ben on September 21, 2014, 03:12:09 PM
I still hate Sanchez more. At least Magath can point to what he has achieved in the past. I honestly think we played worse under Sanchez and his personality was much worse in my opinion..

+ 1

YankeeJim

Felix was incompetent, to say the least. However, he was dealt an impossible hand by Jol and couldn't figure out how to fix it. Jol was the worst by a country mile.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.