watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

On a lighter note !

Started by bill taylors apprentice, September 21, 2014, 03:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

This new announcer really likes the sound of his own voice. It seems to me that he enjoys using 10 words when 3 or 4 will suffice. When the game is in full flow he needs to understand less is more. Or is it just me?

Fernhurst

Huge boots to fill .... Ultimate professional.

Good to see Diddy at the game though.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

...........and replacing Brian Ruiz is Chris David.
Please give a nice cheer for Brian as he leaves the pitch not having played very well,
and give a huge welcoming cheer ............for...........CHRIS DAVID
Chris is wearing the  current Fulham kit with socks fashionably folded beneath the knee.
His left foot pink boot and right foot lime green boot perfectly match the outfit of the
lady in Row ZZ seat 71 of the Riverside with the nice knockers.

Chris is sporting a mohicanish hair style and a trendy 3 day growth.

He also.............wait a second............  GOAL........... FULHAM
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

sunburywhite

When the PA system is like it is currently - you cant understand him anyway

Sitting in Haynes yesterday it was reminiscent of British Rail in its heyday. More echo than Cheddar Gorge
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Jack Fulham

Prefer Diddy but yesterday was my first game of the season and thought he did an decent job. No complaints thus far.

Fulham58

Quote from: sunburywhite on September 21, 2014, 06:53:48 PM
When the PA system is like it is currently - you cant understand him anyway

Sitting in Haynes yesterday it was reminiscent of British Rail in its heyday. More echo than Cheddar Gorge
Could'nt agree more , can hardly understand a word in Johnny Haynes
At least they've stopped banging on about the screens that we can't see either , and with lower gates there's not so much pushing & shoving to go for a pee @ halftime

One day these will be the good old days

Andy S

In fairness to him he is trying to not sound like David Hamilton 2. But I agree about the tanoy  system that you cannot hear. In the Hammy End it is awful. Something announcers should be taught is to speak clearly and slowly

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Andy S on September 21, 2014, 07:39:57 PM
In fairness to him he is trying to not sound like David Hamilton 2. But I agree about the tanoy  system that you cannot hear. In the Hammy End it is awful. Something announcers should be taught is to speak clearly and slowly

A bit different from the Jaguars sound system

KHAN OUT !
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Baszab

I though it was quite informative of him to announce as the players left for half-time "and the score is FFC 0 Blackburn 0"