https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Referees are out of control!

Started by Nick Bateman, September 21, 2014, 06:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Quote from: epsomraver on September 21, 2014, 09:34:36 PM
Quote from: GrahamG on September 21, 2014, 09:09:37 PM
You are talking like a complete idiot Bateman. Hutchinson's tackle was dreadful and, apart from the danger to the Blackburn player, it cost us the match. The referee was fine - the only issue I had with him was the different way he treated our player versus Blackburn's in allowing them back on the pitch after injury. I think our players didn't show good discipline and haven't all season, which I guess is what happens when a team is struggling so badly. If we continue to think (wrongly) that we are being treated unfairly it will only deflect us from the truth that we have not been good enough. I thought that Amorborieta was incredibly lucky to survive 90 minutes yesterday and I'd be quite happy to never see him again in a Fulham shirt.

Kit says we need a bit of grit and not be bullied off the ball, This is a very physical league and you want a player who gave as good as he got not ever to play for us, good old softie Fulham relegated but we did play fair and did not do any rough things that the others did fp.gif fp.gif
Exactly.  We give the Northerners some wellie back and they 'bitch' to the referee and roll around ACTING!

Hutchinson must feel he is cursed, after the previous week DEADMAN awarding probably the worst penalty decision EVER for a great tackle, which was also outside the penalty box. 
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

crazycottager

a red is a red, and we can't change that. I didn't see or listen to the game, but from what I heard from everybody ELSE nick, is that it was a red, so it's a red. stop trying to wind up and get off

epsomraver

Quote from: GrahamG on September 21, 2014, 09:40:24 PM
Epsomraver - I don't want him to play because he is no good!

Well I and all around me thought he played well! yes he did not gel with staf at times but it is early days yet

bobbo

It happened almost in front of me my pal and I both immediately turned to each other and said it's gonna be red just as the card came out.nick all your other comments on this are good but sorry mate it was quite a dangerous challenge.
But we didn't get the penalty when scot Parker was brought down right in the pen area corner but nots forest did when it was outside. Rough justice I say.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Skatzoffc

Quote from: epsomraver on September 21, 2014, 09:34:36 PM
Quote from: GrahamG on September 21, 2014, 09:09:37 PM
You are talking like a complete idiot Bateman. Hutchinson's tackle was dreadful and, apart from the danger to the Blackburn player, it cost us the match. The referee was fine - the only issue I had with him was the different way he treated our player versus Blackburn's in allowing them back on the pitch after injury. I think our players didn't show good discipline and haven't all season, which I guess is what happens when a team is struggling so badly. If we continue to think (wrongly) that we are being treated unfairly it will only deflect us from the truth that we have not been good enough. I thought that Amorborieta was incredibly lucky to survive 90 minutes yesterday and I'd be quite happy to never see him again in a Fulham shirt.

Kit says we need a bit of grit and not be bullied off the ball, This is a very physical league and you want a player who gave as good as he got not ever to play for us, good old softie Fulham relegated but we did play fair and did not do any rough things that the others did fp.gif fp.gif

I disagree Epsom.
Its one thing having "grit and determination," and quite another to lose your head and get sent off for a suicidal lunge on the opposition that results in a straight red and 3 game suspension.
By all means play hard, but not stupidly as we'll have a man off every week, especially with some of the refs we are getting.
COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !