watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rene M and Danny M chat on talksport

Started by Fulham Paul, September 22, 2014, 09:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Paul

Rene chatting with Danny Murphy on talk sport, Fulham need to sort out organisers first at club who employ managers and sell experienced players. The window to bounce back to premiership is small and you need a qualify of player and experience, not fair on youngsters.
I have not had job offers as Fulham experience has tarnished my reputation even though I was bought in as assistant to Martin, then thrust into the management job but not given time to make my own team.people have forgotten my years of success at utd.
Rene desperate to get back into football.
Danny still no contact with club.

Nero

So Kit Manager
Danny Ass Man
Rene First team coach.

Cracking lets get it sorted

Bedford White

René Meulensteen and Mike Phelan would be a coaching Dream Team.

I'd also like keep Kit as Manager and bring Danny Murphy in to assist.

We would then have the Man Utd coaching combined with FFC Management, it could be epic!

Southdowns White

Yes it would be a dream team, i always thought Rene would come good sooner rather than later but Fulham FC have well and truly shot themselves in the foot and a few other places with the way they have run the management side of our club. We are now tarnished goods and i would imagine not a particularly attractive option for players to want to stay at or come to at the moment. whoever our next manager is he's got to know British football inside out and be able to attract new players on his merit not the clubs.

nose

Quote from: Nero on September 22, 2014, 10:19:29 AM
So Kit Manager
Danny Ass Man
Rene First team coach.

Cracking lets get it sorted

You know, I like the sound of that.

akf

Danny's official role gets to be 'Ass-man' !?  Some guys have all the luck.

Tonywa

Didn't know Danny was an ass-man. Wonder if Joanna knows;-)

Andy S

Kit Danny and Rene! I'm not sure about that. It is the scouting we need to sort before the next transfer window. We need seasoned players not youth wannerbee's

Nick Bateman

Those 3 mentioned working together would be a dream team in my view.  But how can one convince Ali "Vote No Scot" Mac to do something sensible?
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Nero

Quote from: Nick Bateman on September 22, 2014, 04:34:06 PM
Those 3 mentioned working together would be a dream team in my view.  But how can one convince Ali "Vote No Scot" Mac to do something sensible?

You get Kit to by pass him and go straight to Khan like Felix did

gezkc

Rene might be desperate to get back into football, but I'm really not sure he'd want to come back to Fulham after the way he was treated.
Shame, as I (and lots of others) really rate the guy.