watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team tomorrow - message to Kit - stick with the same/similar team/bench

Started by Robbie, September 22, 2014, 05:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

The 100% certain thing is that if we play 10 new players tomorrow, come Saturday ... we are back to Square One.   Even with 10 in the second half last Saturday... you could see the better organisation - the players had started to sort themselves out ....  apart from the obvious players who can't play, stick with most of the match day squad.  I thank you !

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

filham

Please Kit , stop the everlasting tinkering with the team line up and tactics, we need a period of stability.

Having said that I would like to see Roberts on a little earlier, at least for the last 30 minutes.

Pie and mash

ToodlesMcToot

Happy to see that Robbie finally agrees with Robbie.

Kit do what you believe is best.

Hoping that the results come for you sooner rather than later and that you earn the manager's job for yourself.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

sunburywhite

Play George and Pat out wide

Secure the middle of the park with Scotty and Hoogerland

Have Ross and Higo as two up top getting fed by at and George

4-4-2
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

filham

Quote from: Pie and mash on September 22, 2014, 06:31:32 PM
Please Kit, don't change a losing team 

But it only became a losing team when it went we went down to ten men, we should be asking Kit to ensure we avoid red cards.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

aaronmcguigan

Trotta should be involved. Think the stability etc should stick to the league just and let McCormack sit this one out, and see if the goals can come from somewhere else.
Agree Roberts should start and the core shouldnt be changed, ie; Bettinelli, Burn, Parker.

Lighthouse

Quote from: westcliff white on September 22, 2014, 11:26:58 PM
Smith is back tomorrow according to sky

Makes no sense. I thought he was cup tied and would be serving the third match of his suspension anyway. Anyway if a player is cup tied does that count against his suspension or would Smith still be suspended for the next League game?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Snibbo

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 22, 2014, 11:58:10 PM

Makes no sense. I thought he was cup tied and would be serving the third match of his suspension anyway. Anyway if a player is cup tied does that count against his suspension or would Smith still be suspended for the next League game?
I believe he's cup tied and therefore still needs to serve another match suspension I.e. misses next league match as well

Skatzoffc

Quote from: filham on September 22, 2014, 07:13:52 PM

But it only became a losing team when it went we went down to ten men, we should be asking Kit to ensure we avoid red cards.

Hmmm. Personally, I thought we played better with 10 funnily enough.
They were such a poor team I actually thought we could win with 10.
COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

akf

Quote from: Skatzoffc on September 23, 2014, 08:02:57 AM

COYW!

Can we start this game off with 10 men, and then bring another on at 20 min this time?

Lighthouse

Quote from: Snibbo on September 23, 2014, 12:03:39 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 22, 2014, 11:58:10 PM

I believe he's cup tied and therefore still needs to serve another match suspension I.e. misses next league match as well

I thought that would make more sense. Thanks.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Martinsback

Quote from: akf on September 23, 2014, 08:46:55 AM
Quote from: Skatzoffc on September 23, 2014, 08:02:57 AM

COYW!

Can we start this game off with 10 men, and then bring another on at 20 min this time?

Excellent idea. Maybe actually start with nine, no goalkeeper, and then rack up the pressure by bringing them on one at a time. I don't know why football doesn't learn from cricket and provide runners. So if you have a skilful player who has no pace, he could have a runner to do the bits where they are supposed to run about.  Berbersloth could have pulled up a chair near the goal and not been offside as his runner would be doing that type of useless work.

Humbled

agree mate, we need consistency....
I would make 2 definite changes - Bodurov for Hutchinson, Emmerson for LVC

some people im sure would like to see Stafy back at left back and Amore dropped for Williams or Roberts
also David/Williams or Roberts for Ruiz?