watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great customer service for Season ticket holders

Started by Cravenawin, September 22, 2014, 07:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cravenawin

Just received an e- mail from the club telling me that the free ticket all ST holders receive for the cup match tomorrow is NOT loaded onto the card and has to be applied for in person.Thats great knowing that the day before the game. What really gets my goat is that Members WILL have the ticket loaded onto their membership card. That's loyalty for you!!

MJG

Not sure why people are having such an issue with this. They made it clear  that ST holders had to apply for the free tickets. We got three of them and they arrived next day.

Berserker

Yes I did mine on line
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Cravenawin

Quote from: MJG on September 22, 2014, 07:33:52 PM
Not sure why people are having such an issue with this. They made it clear  that ST holders had to apply for the free tickets. We got three of them and they arrived next day.

Good for you. My point is the commitment the club show to fans shelling out £500- £600 up front to those who buy a £20 membership. Couldn't be that difficult to load them on to season tickets. Also I was unaware of them not being loaded on automatically. My fault.

westcliff white

it was all over the board after we beat Brentford. Personally doesnt bother me if someone pays 600 or 20 pounds they have given their money to the club. some cannot afford a season card, or to go to every match so membership is a good option.

i have 2 season cards, me and my son, but i cant go every week so my dad takes him or we don't go, I am fortunate to be able to afford that now, maybe 10 years ago I would have just bought a membership. A mate of mine sometimes uses my card with my son (if my dad cant take him) but he can only afford a membership. swings and rounadbouts
Every day is a Fulham day

Baszab

It is still unfair - ST holders should get the very best on offer - I only got mine just now - but you would think they have the technological capacity to load on to ST even on the day of the game to allow last minute decisions

The Cravenette

There was a thread about this when the tickets went on sale, that's how I found out.

I think the logic behind it is we can decide which home cup games we want. I think we get two so I assume we can choose which two. Depending on us lasting in any cup of course.

westcliff white

i dont think members should not get a good deal as ST holders. My mate used to be one, lost hos job so can only afford a membership, he has had before that a season ticket for 20 years, that's support more than myself for instance even though I have been a fan since 76 and him since 77
Every day is a Fulham day

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: The Cravenette on September 22, 2014, 07:58:22 PM
There was a thread about this when the tickets went on sale, that's how I found out.

I think the logic behind it is we can decide which home cup games we want. I think we get two so I assume we can choose which two. Depending on us lasting in any cup of course.

Thank you ...The voice of reason   as ST holders we can decide which or when we have our two free home games I am banking on us staying in for a few more rounds  :022: or I might save them for the FA Cup  !!!

ScalleysDad

I hate to wee on the lightning but isn't the freebie seat offer also only added if the renewal was part of the early bird scheme ..................... and for the first two home matches? As I recall did'nt the debate at the time suggest this as if the freebie tickets were allowed to drag on if we progress past the last 32 stage the Club would lose out massively when we drew Premiership hierarchy like the mighty hoops. Not sure but I thought that's how it was which is why I have a ticket for Doncaster. Service was quite good actually and I got a phone call shifting me to anywhere I wanted as the Putney End was not being opened.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

AH Scally's D you are  a smart cat so you are probably 100% ................... never mind

hovewhite

I'm under the jmpression its the first 2 cup games at the cottage after that its pay for the games.

copthornemike

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 22, 2014, 09:14:02 PM
I hate to wee on the lightning but isn't the freebie seat offer also only added if the renewal was part of the early bird scheme ..................... and for the first two home matches? As I recall did'nt the debate at the time suggest this as if the freebie tickets were allowed to drag on if we progress past the last 32 stage the Club would lose out massively when we drew Premiership hierarchy like the mighty hoops. Not sure but I thought that's how it was which is why I have a ticket for Doncaster. Service was quite good actually and I got a phone call shifting me to anywhere I wanted as the Putney End was not being opened.
That is how I interpreted the 'incentive' as well - ST who bought via the Early Bird scheme could apply for free tickets for the first two home games in cup competitions. Si if you do not apply for the Doncaster game you effectively lose one of the 'free' tickets. As far as I interpreted the offer you could not wait for later home games in a cup competition to apply for a free ticket.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: KCat on September 22, 2014, 09:31:33 PM
AH Scally's D you are  a smart cat so you are probably 100% ................... never mind

I was called a cool cat on Saturday which for a supposed Kiraly look a like thanks to a cider soaked lush aka Berserker is actually well ....... quite cool.

Berserker

What are you on about!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on September 22, 2014, 10:44:55 PM
What are you on about!

Blimey that was quick. So how was the head on Sunday morning?

H4usuallysitting

the Members had to call or pop into the ticket office and pay a tenner.....so I'm led to believe

Bill2

Quote from: KCat on September 22, 2014, 08:26:49 PM
Quote from: The Cravenette on September 22, 2014, 07:58:22 PM

Thank you ...The voice of reason   as ST holders we can decide which or when we have our two free home games I am banking on us staying in for a few more rounds  :022: or I might save them for the FA Cup  !!!
Not sure about your understanding of when you can ask for your free tickets. I thought it was for the first two home games, I would not have thought it would be sensible to choose your games, as people will wait until we get top teams or could wait until we get through to the semi and the final.