Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, September 22, 2014, 11:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Pie and mash

aaronmcguigan

surely thats everything we don't need. We need someone who knows Fulham inside out or who can transform teams fortunes and/or be an inspiration. Zolas best time as manager came at Watford where he got basically a Udinese B team to 3rd in the championship.

fulhamben

there is no way we are going to take our time, get good consultants in and then appoint zola.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H4usuallysitting

can't see any of those five fitting Fulham

Me-ate-Live, innit??

..................but you can see Mr Kahn going for him  can't you !!!

I do hope he (Khan) gives Kit  more of a chance than the one he gave Rene.    

love4ffc

Agree.   Really hope Khan gives Kit a full chance at the helm.
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Lighthouse

That's the problem. We will wait until the side look to be working for Kit  and suddenly we will hear a new manager has been put in place. What happened to Rene and the timing of it was appalling. I have little faith the club will not shoot themselves in the foot again.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Snibbo

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 22, 2014, 11:54:40 PM
That's the problem. We will wait until the side look to be working for Kit  and suddenly we will hear a new manager has been put in place. What happened to Rene and the timing of it was appalling. I have little faith the club will not shoot themselves in the foot again.
I don't accept the idea that the team was ever working under René. Some shocking defeats. The much lauded draw at old Trafford was a freak result IMHO. On another day we'd have shipped five goals

HatterDon

Quote from: Snibbo on September 23, 2014, 12:06:37 AM
I don't accept the idea that the team was ever working under René. Some shocking defeats. The much lauded draw at old Trafford was a freak result IMHO. On another day we'd have shipped five goals

So, if we do well on Saturday, that'll be a freak result also?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Whiteroom

Quote from: HatterDon on September 23, 2014, 12:30:46 AM
Quote from: Snibbo on September 23, 2014, 12:06:37 AM
That's the problem. We will wait until the side look to be working for Kit  and suddenly we will hear a new manager has been put in place. What happened to Rene and the timing of it was appalling. I have little faith the club will not shoot themselves in the foot again.

So, if we do well on Saturday, that'll be a freak result also?

I think you've missed the point. I agree that the Man U result was slightly fortuitous. Look at the number of crosses they failed to convert (league record I think). ON another day you'd expect them to get onto the end of a couple. If we win on Saturday then it could be the product of the fantastic performance in a time where we're not necessarily playing terribly, but not picking up results.

Forever Fulham

di Matteo had far more success managing Championship team to promotion.

dannyboi-ffc

Not for me thanks...... tigana or someone british who gets fulham which also rules out the likes of pulis and sherwood.

Just give kit the job!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Zola isn't good enough. Unbeliveable player, and he seems like a nice guy but I dont rate him much as a manager!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

westcliff white

zola's rep as a coach was buily on the Italian u21 side before he took over at West Ham. Since he left the national setup he has been terrible.
Every day is a Fulham day

Baszab

Meulensteen was never a manager - he got sacked after a week in Russia - no-one liked him - he was just an attacking coach - Kit is a man-manager - he will turn it round as best as anyone can with this poorly balanced set of players

TonyGilroy

Not for me.

I'd stick with Kit unless it's clear that the job is too much for him. We're stuck largely with the players we have for now. They need encouraging and organising. More change won't help.

filham

My short list would be Kit, Danny Murphy and Lee Clarke. I think most fans would be happy with any of these three but I suspect that the chairman and his advisors hardly know who they are and would fail to see there special value to Fulham.

cookieg

Kit would have played under Tigana so could be a good combination.