watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Terror at The Mall

Started by Peabody, September 25, 2014, 02:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Did anyone watch it on BBC2? It was actual footage of the attack on the shopping Mall in Kenya. Wow, that was harrowing.

Berserker

Mr B told me about as he watched it. He said the same as you, and thought the programme was really good
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham76

These fanatical, brainwashed religious nut cases make up about 90% of news & General TV these days.

epsomraver

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 25, 2014, 11:19:00 AM
These fanatical, brainwashed religious nut cases make up about 90% of news & General TV these days.

More is the pity, all in the name of religion, my a*se

Peabody

I thought at the time that there was a small army but according to last nights commentary, there were only four of them.

Bedford White

Quote from: Peabody on September 25, 2014, 12:40:47 PM
I thought at the time that there was a small army but according to last nights commentary, there were only four of them.
Quote from: Peabody on September 25, 2014, 12:40:47 PM
Worryingly this could very well happen here in the UK if the authorities aren't on the case. 

Berserker

Suppose it depends on the weapons
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

Repeated tonight 23.20 on BBC 2
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

YankeeJim

Quote from: epsomraver on September 25, 2014, 12:02:28 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on September 25, 2014, 11:19:00 AM

More is the pity, all in the name of religion, my a*se

That's just it, it is in the name of religion. The Koran calls for the killing of non-believers and the subjugation of the "people of the book" (Jews & Christians).
Islam needs a reformation like Christianity went through. Less we forget, we Christians have slaughtered a few our selves. Thankfully, we grew out of it (mostly). Islam will as well.
The nut cases who did the murders in Kenya are of the same mind as the tube bombers, those who took down the towers and this most recent group in Iraq and Syria. Hopefully, more sensible Muslims will oppose them as well. Westerners killing them only breeds more. It will have to come from within.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.