watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Putting to bed the Malky Mackay rumours - I think

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, September 25, 2014, 03:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

My reason for saying this is because Mr Khan (as every Fulham fan knows) is also an NFL team owner

Over here (and in many countries) there is a massive thing about image and everyone being as squeaky clean as possible (ish)

US sport like many countries and organizations (except, it seems FIFA) are extremely hot on "misdemeanors"
both on and off the field

Players are being fined and suspended for domestic violence (Rice), arranging dog fighting (Vick), violation of social media policy,
and recently the Donald Sterling/LA Clippers Racism scandal.

In September 2013 Donald Sterling was recorded making racist remarks privately to his girlfriend.
The remarks stemmed from her posting a picture of herself on Instagram with Magic Johnson.

He said, "Don't put him on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. and don't bring him to my games. Yeah, it bothers me a lot that you want to promo, broadcast that you're associating with black people.
Do you have to?", and, "You can sleep with black people.
You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want",
But "the little I ask you is ... not to bring them to my games"

On April 25, 2014, TMZ leaked an audio recording of the conversation

On April 29, 2014, Commissioner Adam Silver banned Sterling for life as well as fining him $2.5 million.
Silver also began proceeding of forcing Sterling out of the league.

Mr Khan is most definitely not stupid, and if anyone (including the bookies) think that he would jeopardize
his investment, reputation and standing as a "Cross Atlantic Double Major Sporting Team Owner for a similar offence,
they need their heads examining.

23rd December 2014
Next candidate please.............
"Good morning Mr Symons, we are extremely impressed by the breath of fresh air (and happy faces) you have wafted
across Motspur Park, Craven Cottage and amongst the clubs supporters (who have started buying programmes,
Shirts with Ruiz, "Come back Mitro", McCormack, Smith, Parker, Williams, Roberts, Betti, Emerson, Hoogie, Bulgie, Burn
"Stafy the LB" David, and AN OTHER embroidered on the back,  and TOOFIF the excellent fans magazine, on sale outside the ground or online every couple of months !(which will no doubt please David LLoyd)
Unfortunately sales of over-priced beer and crap pies have not increased, but that is not your concern, unless you have shares in the catering company.

Following the demise of your predecessor who, it seems still lives in London and was recently spotted in Herman ze German's
restaurant in Old Compton Street, lunching with the manager of the German Embassy Football team, and the disjointed hotchpotch of players you have inherited, we are obviously impressed by your run of results which have taken us to 12th in the CS and to the semi finals of the Milk Cup.

We would like to offer you the permanent position of Manager of Fulham Football Club
"Oh yes please"  (huge smile)
And as per your wishes, Mr Murphy will be your assistant (and midfield coach) Mr Hangerland - your central defence coach and
Mr Saha your attacking coach.

Good, welcome aboard.
4 more points  during the Christmas period will put us close to the magic 6th place.

Thank you Mr Khan
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES