watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Smith or Rodallega?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, September 24, 2014, 02:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

we have seen quite a bit of hugo now, i love him for his smile, eg=ffort and enthusiasm but he cannot hold up the ball and has no first touch. let somebody else have a chance

i love woodrow and he is a top player in the making..he is the future buthad a poor start to the season. i would give smith a chance to see what he can do and re introduce woodrowgradually.  dembele is still very raw.

ruiz looks to me what he is, far to ineffectiveand despite a very nice goal and a few impressive touches the game goes on around him and he is generally well off the pace.

i thought williams V doncaster needed a kick up his back side for beingso selfish when 3 on one, that was not youth but sheer greed and as said selfishness and then not getting a shot away when clean through.  I want to see roberts and david. back very soon especially david who is a true class act.

epsomraver

Quote from: MJG on September 25, 2014, 08:29:45 AM
Smith has a worse touch than Hugo. Don't forget he laid on a goal the other day.

We havent seen Smith enough to really form an opinion, that cannot be said about Rodders, I would bet that Smith will score more goals than Rodders given the same game time, I remember the goals he scored against Everton in the cup when at Oldham, he is a natural poacher, a player we have lacked for some time. It is good that we have some good options for Kit to consider now with Dembele still to come through properly now one would hope.

westcliff white

Quote from: J.Perkins on September 24, 2014, 10:55:40 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on September 24, 2014, 10:52:17 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on September 24, 2014, 09:35:55 PM
What had Dembele warranted to start? Nothing
Does Woodrow bring much to the team? No
Matt Smith needs to work his way into the team, his fault for being sent off.
Rodallega has done a decent job ability wise, and gives his all, all game.
Hence, Rodallega, for the foreseeable future.
Decent is questionable but his all in his time with us so far has it been good enough

I couldn't think of a word. None of our striker has great ability, but I think he has the most.
I respect your opinion but will disagree. at the end of the day I don't care who plays upfront as long as we win
Every day is a Fulham day

F.luke

Can't believe anyone wants Hugo in the team  -  rubbish on Tuesday night against 3rd rate opposition.  No more please !

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Humbled

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 27, 2014, 05:04:04 PM
So Rodders scores the winner.

We always said Rodders and yes, this 1 goal, does prove we were right.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Humbled on September 27, 2014, 05:15:55 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 27, 2014, 05:04:04 PM
So Rodders scores the winner.

We always said Rodders and yes, this 1 goal, does prove we were right.

:54: 049:gif Good to crow about being right when it is to all our advantage. Great feeling
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MasterHaynes

Quote from: fulhamben on September 24, 2014, 09:15:01 PM
Quote from: Pluto on September 24, 2014, 08:42:09 PM
Woodrow and Dembele are nowhere near ready. Give them some time in the under 21s to develop. Ross for me with Rod or Smith, depending on who we're playing. Trotta as backup.
what do you mean by nowhere near ready? woodrow more than holds his own, and what have you seen from smith to warrant another start?
0001.jpeg What puzzles me is why suddenly a player that has had an Ok career in lower leagues came on as sub more than he started last season for Leeds is now the saviour and must start player for Fulham?  Rodeallaga and Woodrow proved they can play and score in the premiership and shown they bring a lot to the team. After the Doncaster and Birmingham games it should be a discussion of McCormack or Woodrow to start.We have not looked the same fluid cohesive attacking team since Woodrow has been missing

filham

Well, it would seem that today's players scored a couple of goals and opened up the Birmingham defence a few times, this is more than we have seen for a while and therefore Rodders and McCormac  should start against Bolton.