watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

every 4 years

Started by watfordwhite, June 27, 2010, 09:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

watfordwhite

Sorry but I  need to do this to vent my spleen.
Every 4 YEARS  I put up with this shambles, I love my country as much as I love my club. But blimey me what a load of rubbish!

4-1 down and the take off Defoe for DONKEY HESKEY. Gracious me, pray tell what in heavens name were England thinking of? Capello has to go, if we need to sacrifice Woy then so be it.

Gracious me I am so angry its unreal. I am ripping. We have been below par all world cup, I suggest we take off Rooney He is not performing.

Sorry I dont go mad but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a sack of undelivered mail!

I am 42 and have put up with this type of thing for too long.
Ban me if you want but I had to say this - SAUSAGES............ :doh:

I understand your agony WW! Apologies, I corrected the odd spelling mistake.. :dft011:

Steve_orino

I hear your pain - hope you feel better.  Get some rest and delete the post in the morning!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

watfordwhite

Steve you could be right.  :doh:
I am so mad at everybody right now. I will log off to save my dignity :sir_roy:

Peabody

If only Bobby had been fit, he could have definately have been useful. Why did Capello keep using Heskey?

FatFreddysCat

It's Ok Watford, most Northerners get more worked up about England than us Londoners   :dft012:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 27, 2010, 10:27:02 PM
It's Ok Watford, most Northerners get more worked up about England than us Londoners   :dft012:
No wonder I feel sick  :020:

Steve_orino

Quote from: watfordwhite on June 27, 2010, 09:06:40 PM
4-1 down and the take off Defoe for DONKEY HESKEY. Gracious me, pray tell what in heavens name were England thinking of? Capello has to go, if we need to sacrifice Woy then so be it.

I understand your agony WW! Apologies, I corrected the odd spelling mistake.. :dft011:

WW, when I saw Heskey running onto the pitch, I literally said out loud, "What is he coming onto the field for?  They need goals not target practice!"  Did not understand that one at all...too much I-talian in the move.

Nice edit Mr. LB, nice eidt  :sir_roy:
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

ImperialWhite

Quote from: watfordwhite on June 27, 2010, 09:06:40 PM

I think we all made a few spelling mistakes last night LB! Must have been all those lemonades...

watfordwhite

Thanks for the Edit LB, you have saved my blushes   :dft001: :dft001:

watfordwhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 27, 2010, 10:27:02 PM

Fred next time you take that long trip up to Watford, bring your passport. :54: