watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

COTTAGE TALK CONTROVERSY ROUNDTABLE

Started by Admin, September 30, 2014, 07:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

I would hope so, he's a lot older than you are lol.

jarv

I am not a controversial person. My concern I would like an answer on is pretty much the same as everyone on here. What plans do Fulham management have to right the ship after 2 years of destruction. I would like an honest answer highlighting the commitments which are being put in place. So much damage has been done, simply hiring a new manager is not going to fix it.
Some thoughts...
the team structure and players needed?
the manager?
the stadium? ( I am sure plans have been shelved).
the realistic timeframe for rebuilding the team? (even if relegated this season which IS a possibility.)
the academy and it's future role?
how to attract the right players? (eg, the Keegan and Tigana years).

What will be plan B if relegated this season?

All straightforward questions which we have all asked and all want answered.

FulhamStu

Success in football is normally gained by:

1. Having a good manager
2. Having good enough players
3. Spending money on better players

Q Do you think we have good enough players for this division now ?

Q I think that to gain promotion, we will need significant funds  over the next 2 transfer windows, to allow the new manager to bring in McCormack quality players rather than more Fotheringham types. How much will the budget need to be for these acquisions and will Mr Khan give it to the new manager ??

To add - any New Manager will need to attract these better players, can Kit do this ?

sunburywhite

Q. Do you really sit at a round table?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

hovewhite

Where is the plan for the riverside stand and is t now posponed because of no premier league football and falling attedences.

Burt

Barrett487

Not sure if this is the sort of question you're after, but i'd be interested to know;

Do you think that Fulham's player selection philosophy should be weighted in favour of fitness/speed, skill/technique, football brain or attitude/commitment?