watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tiago Casasola

Started by DevonFFC, September 30, 2014, 08:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Where is he? Has he made the squad? Big song and dance made about this long transfer, starlet in the making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RidgeRider

He is listed as on the first team according to the Fulham official web-site.

DevonFFC

Has he made match day squad yet or any appearances for under 21's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmg

Pictured at Kit's first training session.

Played for u21 in closed-door match at Colchester on Thursday (won 1-0).

Awaiting planning permission for hairstyle.

Toby Ward-Smith

I don't no must of been injured or waiting international clearance. I did see him at the Brentford cup game though.

HatterDon

Quote from: cmg on September 30, 2014, 08:36:43 PM

Pictured at Kit's first training session.

Played for u21 in closed-door match at Colchester on Thursday (won 1-0).

Awaiting planning permission for hairstyle.

:clap_hands:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Captain Fulhamerica

I know there was a lot of excitement about this transfer, but he wasn't a regular at Boca was he? Sounds like he's been a good player at youth level, but I imagine it'll take him a while to adjust to English football. It's a very different style to Argentine youth football.

MasterHaynes

Surely he was signed for the future and will need to get to grips with English football in the U21's where he can make mistakes away from the pressure cooker of first team football. He is not a seasoned international player that we have bought to go straight into the first team so let him Hugh and his team do their call for an unproven young player to replace a centre half in what is settling down to a solid partnership .

cmg

Yes.
This one needs to be viewed with a bit of perspective.
He signed for us in preference to a number of exotic names, presumably because he thought that experience of English football would be beneficial to his development.

He is 19 years old and has been a regular for Argentina at u17 and u20 - pretty good credentials, I would say.

Andy_M

He also had an injury which is why he has only just played his first game for the U21s
@got_maile

Deanothefulhamfan

An interesting prospect no doubt, but a run of under 21 games would be essential before we throw him in the deep end. We don't need to be playing risks with more youngsters

Aaron

I always view these sort of signings a bit like a boxer who wants to make their way through the weight divisions.  Someone like Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather are immeasurably better boxers than someone like Dereck Chisora but if the three of them were to fight a Klitschko there's only one who would have any mission of finishing the fight still on his feet.

He needs time to recover from any injury he might have been carrying, adjust to English life, the game and climate before we can afford to expose him to the first team.

FulhamStu

Where is he ?   He is not listed in any squad.
Does anyone know where Larnal Cole is ?

cmg

Quote from: FulhamStu on October 07, 2014, 08:43:44 PM

....apart from the First Team one....

FulhamStu

Quote from: cmg on October 07, 2014, 09:22:04 PM
Quote from: FulhamStu on October 07, 2014, 08:43:44 PM

....apart from the First Team one....
Ooops, missed that - thanks

Bronaldinho

From what I've heard.

Had a slight niggle when during so couldn't get involved straight away. Highly rated mainly because he becomes one of the best centre backs on Football Manager 15 after a few years.

So be patient, don't let the gamers hype him up anymore.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com