watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

stream for tonight

Started by irishfulham, October 01, 2014, 12:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

First row sports have us listed for tonight so others prob will aswell e.g wizwig and myp2p. i cant get over how much we have been streamed this season its brilliant !

TonyGilroy

It seems to be a betting market stream.

No commentary or replays and only one camera used. You have to concentrate because the score isn't shown and you can miss a goal whilst blinking.

bucksfulham

Quote from: TonyGilroy on October 01, 2014, 12:20:01 PM

It seems to be a betting market stream.

No commentary or replays and only one camera used. You have to concentrate because the score isn't shown and you can miss a goal whilst blinking.

just like being at the game then but without the irritation of those sitting around you moaning all through the match then leaving 10 minutes before the end.

akf

Even with the unavoidable delay, I like to listen to GJ and have the steam on at the same time. It would be great if the offal could link them up for us!

TonyGilroy

I find that horribly confusing - hearing him describe things I haven't yet seen or which happened 30 seconds ago and conflicting with what is now happening.

I can't handle that.

twang

Quote from: akf on October 01, 2014, 01:21:27 PM
Even with the unavoidable delay, I like to listen to GJ and have the steam on at the same time. It would be great if the offal could link them up for us!

I tried this with bet365's stream during the Brum match, and they matched perfectly. Although I sometimes had to refresh Gent Jim's stream as it had fallen behind.

supersimmo123

How does the bet365 stream work?

Chesh

Quote from: supersimmo123 on October 01, 2014, 02:07:19 PM
Only accessible from abroad, unless anybody can enlighten me as to how to get in in the Uk
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

TonyGilroy

Just go via Wiziwig.

They list the available streams. Some are duplicates and some work whilst others don't but I always find something.

twang

Quote from: Chesh on October 01, 2014, 02:09:34 PM
Only accessible from abroad, unless anybody can enlighten me as to how to get in in the Uk

I have no idea of how it works in the UK but I just went to their site, created an account, made a deposit and was then able to view their live streamed games.

The big downside is that you're stuck with a small screen though, but I rather have that than a stream that's constantly buffering.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: TonyGilroy on October 01, 2014, 01:24:41 PM

I find that horribly confusing - hearing him describe things I haven't yet seen or which happened 30 seconds ago and conflicting with what is now happening.

I can't handle that.

You're right, when GJ says "Oh no, we've gone behind again"
On the stream the score at that moment is 0-0 and we're about to take a corner.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: twang on October 01, 2014, 02:18:13 PM

I have no idea of how it works in the UK but I just went to their site, created an account, made a deposit and was then able to view their live streamed games.

The big downside is that you're stuck with a small screen though, but I rather have that than a stream that's constantly buffering.

Using an HDMI cable you can plug your PC or laptop into the TV
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

twang

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on October 01, 2014, 03:05:11 PM
Quote from: twang on October 01, 2014, 02:18:13 PM

Using an HDMI cable you can plug your PC or laptop into the TV

Yeah true. But it'll still be a tiny window on a big TV screen.

L-Wizzy

Zoom min using the browser like hold crtl or alt and wheel the mouse it zooms in and makes screen bigger even if it's small
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

twang

Quote from: L-Wizzy on October 01, 2014, 06:18:48 PM
Zoom min using the browser like hold crtl or alt and wheel the mouse it zooms in and makes screen bigger even if it's small

Nope, unfortunately Bet365 has disabled that, so even if you zoom in the stream's window stays the same size.

davew

I have watched the last couple of games on the Wizwig stream, it keeps stopping and starting, does anybody else have the same problem and what causes the problem, thanks.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

keith

Yep, same here davew, keeps stopping and starting

bucksfulham

Try deleting your history and clear the cache. This seems to help. But might just be luck !

K33NY

I cant find any streams working tonight :(