Main Menu

Gianfranco Zola

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 01, 2014, 05:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

The Bookies are at it again.
Into 15/8 from 14/1 Paddy Power.. 049:gif

Deanothefulhamfan

I think a few names are going to be crazy with the betting. Usually this sort of information is very telling, but seeing as it is the second manager in a day whose odds have plummeted, I am taking this with a pinch of salt.

Out of interest what is kit?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on October 01, 2014, 05:36:44 PM
I think a few names are going to be crazy with the betting. Usually this sort of information is very telling, but seeing as it is the second manager in a day whose odds have plummeted, I am taking this with a pinch of salt.

They tried to get the punters money by making Mowbray fav, now they
put him out to 12/1.
Now its all about Zola, they trying to invite bets.
Kit is 5/4 fav..

bucksfulham

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on October 01, 2014, 05:36:44 PM

Just had a look on Skybet. Kit is 5/4 and Zola 6/4. Next is Hughton at 6/1.

Deanothefulhamfan

I like a gamble so may have a little punt on this market as a bit of fun.

FWIW I think Kit will be given the role, unless we lose at home tonight. Which I honestly can't see happening... If it is not Kit though it will be a name that has not been mentioned on a daily basis.

westcliff white

We have just announced a 5 man panel to make some recommendations, so it's unlikely we are close at all to making an appointment.

Only proviso to that is if kit gets the boys to win tonight then he has to be odds on
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on October 01, 2014, 05:47:27 PM
I like a gamble so may have a little punt on this market as a bit of fun.

FWIW I think Kit will be given the role, unless we lose at home tonight. Which I honestly can't see happening... If it is not Kit though it will be a name that has not been mentioned on a daily basis.

Go for one of the 66/1 outsiders, just be like the famous five to put forward one of their
names..
Cant believe Nicky Butt and Jamie Rednapp are 66/1.
Should be a million to one they have no chance.

sumofallparts

I suspect this committee will prevaricate to see if a winning streak emerges, or a losing one.
My take on things is that the full time job is Kit's to lose............

JDH101

Quote from: westcliff white on October 01, 2014, 05:52:21 PM
We have just announced a 5 man panel to make some recommendations, so it's unlikely we are close at all to making an appointment.

Only proviso to that is if kit gets the boys to win tonight then he has to be odds on

My worry about appointing Kit if we win tonight, is that we are basing our performances against two very poor championship sides. Before appointing him i'd rather see how he handles the 2 tougher games at Middlesbrough and at home to Norwich.

To be honest, Kit doesn't inspire me.

sumofallparts

He can be as uninspiring as Nick Clegg for all I care if he motivates our lads to get 3 points every game !

bucksfulham

Quote from: JDH101 on October 01, 2014, 06:14:36 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on October 01, 2014, 05:52:21 PM

My worry about appointing Kit if we win tonight, is that we are basing our performances against two very poor championship sides. Before appointing him i'd rather see how he handles the 2 tougher games at Middlesbrough and at home to Norwich.

To be honest, Kit doesn't inspire me.
I can't see Kit getting yet. I think he'll need to get at least 7 points out of the next 12.

Nick Bateman

I think Paddy Power's reasoning to name a Chelsea 'reject' as our next boss must be that they saw Ali Mack is still there and Khan was such a novice in taking long to sack Magath, they believe anyone has a chance.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

DJinNJ

Quote from: Nick Bateman on October 01, 2014, 06:48:49 PM
I think Paddy Power's reasoning to name a Chelsea 'reject' as our next boss must be that they saw Ali Mack is still there and Khan was such a novice in taking long to sack Magath, they believe anyone has a chance.

Is there now a sixth committee member named Paddy Power?

As for the betting company, they're not trying to predict the future, they're trying to make money, most likely by balancing out the odds based on bets that have been made recently. Presumably some people somewhere think Zola has a good chance, but there's no telling if they actually know anything or just heard that a middle-aged Italian man of small stature was spotted within two miles of Motspur Park.

Mince n Tatties

Kit now odds on 2/5 after last nights result with Bet Victor.
Kit Symons Black n White Army..Kit Symons Black n White Army..

Deanothefulhamfan

Now is certainly the time to get value from another candidate. I think Kit needs two wins out of 4 to be given the job comfortably.... I think we may pick up 5 points from our next four games which may just be enough.

Interesting times ahead.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on October 02, 2014, 07:39:33 AM
Now is certainly the time to get value from another candidate. I think Kit needs two wins out of 4 to be given the job comfortably.... I think we may pick up 5 points from our next four games which may just be enough.

Interesting times ahead.

You can 500/1 Chris Poole with Bet Victor..
Who in the name of god is he?