watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watching Europa tonight

Started by jms, October 02, 2014, 09:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jms

How I miss it ! Best memories ever of the cottage, and going back to 1959, i have  a few !

Berserker

Ah Europa nights
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

jms

Quote from: Berserker on October 02, 2014, 09:28:17 PM
Ah Europa nights

We women seem to miss them most !!!!

domprague

The nostalgia is increased by watching Dembele playing for Spuds.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

jms

Quote from: domprague on October 02, 2014, 09:35:08 PM
The nostalgia is increased by watching Dembele playing for Spuds.

:plus one:

ron

It was some game to watch...particularly re the pace which picked up in the second half.

PS Kerim Frei under his new name was a familiar sight too, but he didn't do that much.

Tonywa

I go back to the early 'sixties and the Juventus game was the best of my lifetime as a Fulham supporter.

K33NY

Quote from: jms on October 02, 2014, 09:32:04 PM
Quote from: Berserker on October 02, 2014, 09:28:17 PM
Ah Europa nights

We women seem to miss them most !!!!

Your wrong :P we men just dont like to openly say we cry because of how much we miss it! ;) just joking :)

Twig

Yes, great days and wonderful memories.  For the Juve game I was away for a ski week  By the time I made it to the bar we were 1-0 down.  My wife and I were the only Fulham fans but the bar was starting to fill with Liverpool fans anticipating their fixture that was on later.  To be fair they got right behind Fulham that evening, what a night!

HatterDon

I watched the Everton v. Krasnodar match today. Everton really aren't very good this season, are they? Stones is a brilliant 1-on-1 defender, but he kept hanging Jagielka out to dry and as a result Howard was nekkid out there for a good portion of the match.

If they're going to get back to the Europa, they're going to have to assemble their feces in a hurry.

Oh, by the way, Krasnodar have a couple of very good young players in their squad -- especially the Colombian whose name escapes me now.

I'll always have a soft spot for the Europa. I'm not all that interested in the UCL, but the Europa? That belongs to us and Roy.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Twig

Quote from: HatterDon on October 03, 2014, 06:09:41 AM
I watched the Everton v. Krasnodar match today. Everton really aren't very good this season, are they? Stones is a brilliant 1-on-1 defender, but he kept hanging Jagielka out to dry and as a result Howard was nekkid out there for a good portion of the match.

If they're going to get back to the Europa, they're going to have to assemble their feces in a hurry.

Oh, by the way, Krasnodar have a couple of very good young players in their squad -- especially the Colombian whose name escapes me now.

I'll always have a soft spot for the Europa. I'm not all that interested in the UCL, but the Europa? That belongs to us and Roy.

You really think they need to assemble their feces?

HatterDon

Quote from: Twig on October 03, 2014, 07:59:02 AM

Yes, that's the polite cafe society way of saying they need to get their poo together, don'tcha know.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Twig

Quote from: HatterDon on October 03, 2014, 03:23:02 PM

Yes, that's the polite cafe society way of saying they need to get their poo together, don'tcha know.

With you old boy.

HatterDon

Quote from: Twig on October 03, 2014, 05:27:33 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on October 03, 2014, 03:23:02 PM

With you old boy.

0001.jpeg

SP

I wonder how different things would've been had we won that night in Hamburg?