watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Today's TV Matches

Started by SP, October 05, 2014, 05:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

I missed the first two matches so turned on the 4:20 treat, WHU v QPR.  My god, it's dire, best league in the world you know?  Back out to the garden for me.

SouthWest6

I think the Ha Ha's could get relegated again, it's early days yet, but old Twitchy has built a slow, aging side there and they don't look very good. West Ham are just West Ham under big Sam, and will always look an unattractive side.

However, I'd still prefer us to be in the Premiership.

Logicalman

Got to admit, I watched all four games and of them only the Arsenal game had any purpose to it.

United win over Everton was a nice opener for the early morning (6am over here). Some good stuff but nothing to get the (neutral) heart beating too fast, even when Tim Howard once again did his rambo routine on one of the opposition! So it was enough to go with the cereal and tea to get the brain in gear.

Spuds/Soton & WHU/QPR were both dire. I managed to fall asleep during the former, and only the possibility that the camera might catch Arry's (puffa fish) face exploding at his teams pathetic attempts at playing the game kept me watching the screen for the latter.

The Arsenal game was a different matter, both on and off the field. The skill set that both teams possess are a shining example of what the game is about, and so they should be for the huge dollar amount of wages on the field. Good goals and great skill on show provided a much needed to boost compared to the other crap of late. This was upped by the off-field antics of Arsen getting all physical-like in Jose's face, with a shove in the chest as an added feature. Pity this didn't happen in one of the other games instead, might have provided some relief from their monotony. It all ended in tears for Arsen, with Jose's team providing the crushing blow of taking all three points, again, which can only add to Arsen's woes, pushing them below Swansea, Spuds & WHU in 8th place.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.