watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Coming Home - Saturday October 18 2014

Started by PakistaniWhite, October 09, 2014, 11:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PakistaniWhite

After nine long years I shall hopefully be back at the Hammersmith Stand, Craven Cottage at the Norwich game.

I can't tell you how excited I am.

I will be in London for the week and hope to catch the Charlton game as well.

As things stand I will be flying in on the morning of October 18, 2014. I am guessing the tickets will be available at the gate. From what I have been reading ticket prices go up by 5 quid on match day. Is this correct? Can someone correct?

Also the Charlton tickets do not seem to be on general sale. I am hoping once I buy the Norwich tickets I will have a booking history and I will also be able to buy the tickets for the Charlton game.

I hope this works and we win both the games!!!

RaySmith

As long as tickets  have gone on General Sale, then they should be available on the gate, unless the game is sold out! but they go up by 5 quid on the day.

Not sure if buying tickets for one game will give you a booking history -I'm sure someone will be able to tell you, or ask the club of course.

Fernhurst

Welcome home ...... I know how you feel, after a long abscence away, my first game back felt like I'd died and gone to heaven.

Then we lost 0-2.... ah well .... still a great day.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

PakistaniWhite

Would love to see us win. Nothing like the Hammersmith end when we win! But even if we dont I am sure it will be a great day out.

watfordwhite

Just I case. Let me know if you need a ticket as I am a season ticket holder, so could get you one if need be. Welcome back home.  049:gif
possibly not the best thing to say, but I spent 6 months in India for work. Loved every minute of it. Love to go back.

Logicalman

PW, contact the club asap, email/phone, tell them you are overseas and visiting and they often try to accommodate your needs with setting up match-day tickets for you to collect from th TO on the day.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

PakistaniWhite

Thanks for the help everyone.

WatfordWhite I will get in touch if the need arises.

LogicalMan thanks for the heads up. I am emailing the club now.