watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England

Started by Peabody, October 09, 2014, 08:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Although they have just scored, they are, so far, making hard work of it. Could it be that Roy may be looking for a new job?

andys

Half the players shouldn't be anywhere near an England shirt. Just not good enough fp.gif

fulhamben

Quote from: Peabody on October 09, 2014, 08:12:08 PM
Although they have just scored, they are, so far, making hard work of it. Could it be that Roy may be looking for a new job?
god i hope so. cant be many managers that play with 2  players protecting the back four against san marino at home.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Wingnut

The place is half empty too.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fulhamben

Quote from: andys on October 09, 2014, 08:22:19 PM
Half the players shouldn't be anywhere near an England shirt. Just not good enough fp.gif
you can use that excuse against good teams, but not against san marino at home. poor tactics and team selection from roy on this one

fulhamben

Quote from: Wingnut on October 09, 2014, 08:41:34 PM
The place is half empty too.
because roy has made us so boring to watch at home

jarv

England have always been boring to watch. Nothing to do with Roy.

westcliff white

i do not understand the point of playing 4 at the back when the opposition have no intent on going forward. Should be 3 at most
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: jarv on October 09, 2014, 08:57:29 PM
England have always been boring to watch. Nothing to do with Roy.
of course its not.we look so much better now the ox and lallana are on, 2 players roy shpuld have picked to start. safety first though hey

fulhamben

towsend and ox on the same pitch, now we are talking

Peabody

Perhaps I should make myself clear. If Roy was to lose the England job, well we have a vacancy

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: Peabody on October 09, 2014, 09:07:35 PM
Perhaps I should make myself clear. If Roy was to lose the England job, well we have a vacancy
under 21s manager? didnt think roy liked young flair players so doubt he would fit with us as thats all we have

TheDaddy

BBC text [urlDanger here - Booom! Lovely strike as Andros Townsend runs at the retreating backline, gets it on his left foot and thumps home from 20 yards. Straight through the keeper like an undercooked prawn curry][/url]
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

fulhamben

much better second half, once roy bought our better players on. rooney missed a lot of sitters, although made some decent runs.

HatterDon

The English must be the only football fans to disparage their team while they're winning 5-0.

You guys are amazing.   064.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Holders

He obviously wasn't playing his first team, trying some others out, that's why we looked so disjointed in the first half.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

fulhamben

Quote from: Holders on October 10, 2014, 06:29:39 AM
He obviously wasn't playing his first team, trying some others out, that's why we looked so disjointed in the first half.
? who was playing in the first half who he normally doesnt start.? unfortunatley the first half was roys plan A

alfie

Quote from: Peabody on October 09, 2014, 09:07:35 PM

As much as I admire what he done for Fulham (no one has done any better) I just don't like his style of football never have never will. If he came back to Fulham I could see failure very easily, he had the right players at the right time for his style.

Personally would not want him to come back.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

cmg

Quote from: HatterDon on October 10, 2014, 03:00:11 AM
The English must be the only football fans to disparage their team while they're winning 5-0.

You guys are amazing.   064.gif

Ha ha! That's 'cos of our high standards. Masters of World football, doncha know. And when we get Hapgood, Copping, Bastin, Ted Drake and Eric Brook back we'll show you all how to kick the so-called World Champions all over Highbury.

......cue well known Jethro Tull number...