News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Future's Bright............the future's Fulham......

Started by SouthWest6, October 12, 2014, 02:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyGilroy

But even if it is it's still AM getting his version of events out to us.

MJG

I only know Rachel via twitter and have never seen anything to think she is some stooge.
But then I have been accused of the same, hence my signature, and everything she wrote is pretty much what I have learnt via my contacts and the CEO as well.
As TG says, at worst it is Ally Mac's version of events and you take it anyway you wish.

filham

A really encouraging post. So good to have a first hand view on Fulham matters rather than the usual rumours and speculation that we have to feed off.

Important that us fans now unite behind the players, club and manager. We just need a couple of good results and Kit appointed as manager and then we can all move forward.

Berserker

I'm ok if it's a PR'y, better that Ali Mac says something through what ever means than nought at all
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

mullers

I'm glad it's posted. and if it does smack of a PR exercise it's about time we had some positive comment from the club, and the points seemed valid to me.

geezer_bird

Hi All - yes I do exist!! I went to my first Fulham match during the 1978-79 season & Peter Marinello was sent off! I was 9 years old and outraged that we had to play with less players. I was immediately hooked and have been a season ticket holder for many years.  My dad used to sit in the D Stevenage Road and I have always stood or sat in the Hammy end bar one season in the enclosure. I sit in H4 now with 2 of my sisters and my brother. I am on twitter as @geezer_bird.  I have been so disappointed, frustrated, angry and disillusioned by Fulham for the past 2 seasons and couldn't believe we went down and the manner of Magath's reign. I felt really helpless when again we started this season so badly.  My email was really done out of frustration.I really was shocked to even get a reply from AM let alone an invite. I also emaiIed Khan via Jim Woodcock & got a brief reply. I obviously jumped at the chance, if nothing else but to see the training ground. I felt so positive after our meeting for the first time in so long that I wanted to share it.  I was worried that I might come across as a bit too upbeat so waited 2 weeks to digest it all before I wrote it but clearly some people think I am a Fulham PR guru.......so sorry to those who don't want to share my optimism but I am hopeful and thank you to the hundreds of you who have sent me lovely messages via twitter and commented on this forum.

Burt

Good that Ali Mac (a)took the trouble to respond in the first place, and (b)had the cajones to invite you in. Not many people in his position would be prepared to be so accessible.

RaySmith

Quote from: Burt on October 13, 2014, 03:41:49 PM
Good that Ali Mac (a)took the trouble to respond in the first place, and (b)had the cajones to invite you in. Not many people in his position would be prepared to be so accessible.
0001.jpeg

RaySmith

Quote from: geezer_bird on October 13, 2014, 03:37:05 PM
Hi All - yes I do exist!! I went to my first Fulham match during the 1978-79 season & Peter Marinello was sent off! I was 9 years old and outraged that we had to play with less players. I was immediately hooked and have been a season ticket holder for many years.  My dad used to sit in the D Stevenage Road and I have always stood or sat in the Hammy end bar one season in the enclosure. I sit in H4 now with 2 of my sisters and my brother. I am on twitter as @geezer_bird.  I have been so disappointed, frustrated, angry and disillusioned by Fulham for the past 2 seasons and couldn't believe we went down and the manner of Magath's reign. I felt really helpless when again we started this season so badly.  My email was really done out of frustration.I really was shocked to even get a reply from AM let alone an invite. I also emaiIed Khan via Jim Woodcock & got a brief reply. I obviously jumped at the chance, if nothing else but to see the training ground. I felt so positive after our meeting for the first time in so long that I wanted to share it.  I was worried that I might come across as a bit too upbeat so waited 2 weeks to digest it all before I wrote it but clearly some people think I am a Fulham PR guru.......so sorry to those who don't want to share my optimism but I am hopeful and thank you to the hundreds of you who have sent me lovely messages via twitter and commented on this forum.
0001.jpeg

RidgeRider

Quote from: geezer_bird on October 13, 2014, 03:37:05 PM

Welcome aboard. Don't mind the natives....we have many very cynical posters on here but they all love Fulham just the same.

Deanothefulhamfan

Welcome aboard, and thanks for going through the effort to share your findings.

It is great to have some good news around the club, but I can understand why fans are cynical. I am sure you would have been the same if someone else had posted these findings. The fact of the matter is we have had so much bad news lately, that the good news seems unbelievable at times.

Lets hope the wheels are in motion for the circus of our club, and that we get our Fulham back. From reading this it gives me a great deal of hope.