https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

OK THEN - CLEAR THE .... OFF AND WE'LL KEEP HIM

Started by Fernhurst, June 29, 2010, 11:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

sanity please
Posted on June 29, 2010 @ 11:54 am
click liverpool website say he`s coming in to oversee the sale of gerrard to madrid for £20 mill & torres to Chelsea for £25 serious BS

Slick
Posted on June 29, 2010 @ 12:03 pm
Capello or Pelligrini would be much better options.Woy will be lucky to be in charge @ Christmas.Thank you Parry!.

lee
Posted on June 29, 2010 @ 12:10 pm
Absolutely disgraceful appointment. If he isn't any better than the previous manager then what is the point....I was never a Rafa fan!

I bought the new home short recently but I will sent back to the club if and when Roy is appointed.

niel
Posted on June 29, 2010 @ 2:23 pm
i would of rather kept rafa,this fella is a joke,what has he done.wake up everyone were settling for second best again as usual.boring,negative football,no signings loss of players and quite frankly we will be worse than last season.were lfc we dont play negative football we should be looking to play decent stuff,but it wont happen under this guy for sure.POOR APPOINTMENT

YNWalkA
Posted on June 29, 2010 @ 2:29 pm
HODGSON.......( 27 years in management of winning ZILCH)....HODGSON??????.this is madness......Them two WANKS, the comedians of the Board, and PURDY...........need to RESIGN...it is the SUPPORTERS that make the club and belongs to, and NOT this bunch of CLUELESS MORONS..............BOYCOTT matches lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It IS the ONLY WAY of saving OUR club!!!!!!!!!!!

FatFreddysCat

Yet there were a couple of thousand Liverpool fans in Hamburg to watch Roys team. God i really hate scousers  :59: .

Fernhurst

Our man is FAR too good for that load of window lickers.

Absolute gentleman and scholar.

One things for sure (although they may try) they won't parade him in a Liverpool shirt and curly black wig.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 29, 2010, 11:41:37 PM

One things for sure (although they may try) they won't parade him in a Liverpool shirt and curly black wig.

Still he isn't doing us any favours at the moment, if he's going , just go, but if not , say i want to stay at Fulham, why would i move up there with all them thieving scummy smackheads, i'd rather live in Helmond province than that Northern turd hole . We can all wipe our beaks of the matter and move on.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 29, 2010, 11:49:57 PM

Still he isn't doing us any favours at the moment, if he's going , just go, but if not , say i want to stay at Fulham, why would i move up there with all them thieving scummy smackheads, i'd rather live in Helmond province than that Northern turd hole . We can all wipe our beaks of the matter and move on.

Amen to that Fat Fred. I'm excited by the news that Sparky has rejected the offer of that club in Asia... it must have been rejected for a reason and I can see us pouncing

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on June 30, 2010, 12:02:18 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 29, 2010, 11:49:57 PM

Amen to that Fat Fred. I'm excited by the news that Sparky has rejected the offer of that club in Asia... it must have been rejected for a reason and I can see us pouncing
Perhaps he found out it was a dry state?